Windows 10: I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...

Discus and support I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know where they have relocated the edit doc function? I need to fill in a form and the entire layout of functions has changed almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanaPostiglione, Aug 23, 2018.

1. I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...

Does anyone know where they have relocated the edit doc function? I need to fill in a form and the entire layout of functions has changed almost beyond recognition.

:)

DanaPostiglione, Aug 23, 2018
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Looking to make a form

I'm looking to make a web form that will write to a mysql table. What's a basic step by step of what ill need. (Plan on doing it via php)

Already have the mysql db setup.

edit--

Figured it out *Big Grin I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have... :D

ShiBDiB, Aug 23, 2018
  3. How to edit and save changes to the 2015 IRS PDF forms

I recently updated my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Before the update I was able to edit, change and save all my prior tax forms with my Windows 8.1. After doing this download to Windows 10 I haven't been able to edit, change or save my prior year tax forms
    or edit the 2015 tax forms because all my files now are PDF. Is there anyway to edit with the Windows 10 version or do I have to go back to my Windows 8.1? Any suggestions/help will be greatly appreciated.

Bill Downs, Aug 23, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...

1. I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have... - Similar Threads - figure edit fill

2. Alternative support forms to fill out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative support forms to fill out: I've filled out the microsoft rewards support form and they didn't respond. Are there any other support forms I can fill out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-support-forms-to-fill-out/219a76ee-fa80-4bf2-adb5-d7345222b848
  3. Alternative support forms to fill out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative support forms to fill out: I've filled out the microsoft rewards support form and they didn't respond. Are there any other support forms I can fill out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-support-forms-to-fill-out/219a76ee-fa80-4bf2-adb5-d7345222b848
  4. If I paste a form into Word, how can I fill in the blanks to complete the form for printing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I paste a form into Word, how can I fill in the blanks to complete the form for printing?: I have scanned a pre-printed Form that has blank spaces to be filled in to my computer. The scanned image came up as a PDF file in my Pictures/My Scans folder which I opened & clicked on the Form file & then selected "cut" from the options. I opened my Word program& selected...
  5. Form filling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Form filling: Hi, I have a web site I access on my laptop and recently, when I enter numbers in a form which normally moves on to the next box it is now jumping 2 boxes. so when I put a 4 for example in the 1st box, the cursor moves to the 2nd box and I enter a 4 on there, it moves to the...
  6. Form filling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Form filling: Hi, I have a web site I access on my laptop and recently, when I enter numbers in a form which normally moves on to the next box it is now jumping 2 boxes. so when I put a 4 for example in the 1st box, the cursor moves to the 2nd box and I enter a 4 on there, it moves to the...
  7. Form filling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update: Ever since the latest update to my main PC there has been an issue with my auto that I can't not figure out how to fix. I've tried everything I can think of. Here is the issue: Every once in a while when playing a video, a game, in a voice chat, or playing music...the media...
  9. Can't fill out online forms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't fill out online forms: When I attempt to fill out any online forms, usually for setting up online presence for my existing accounts, the computer will kick me off of the internet as soon as I begin to type information in the required boxes. Seems to do this for all of the forms that I have...
  10. filling out a downloaded form

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filling out a downloaded form: CanI type info onto a blank downloaded form for sending & if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-a-downloaded-form/d0be6a1d-9111-4115-a4e0-0c73fc977bac"