Windows 10: I can not find any of the apps

Discus and support I can not find any of the apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I go into the Microsoft store to pick an app and I am told that I already have ALL 3 of the apps that I chose. If I do, in fact, have said apps why... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LisaM_ihm, Feb 2, 2020.

1. LisaM_ihm Win User

I can not find any of the apps

I go into the Microsoft store to pick an app and I am told that I already have ALL 3 of the apps that I chose. If I do, in fact, have said apps why are they NOT on my laptop?? Can somebody help me??????

:)

LisaM_ihm, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can not find any of the apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 2, 2020
  4. I can not find any of the apps

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

I can not find any of the apps

1. I can not find any of the apps - Similar Threads - find apps

2. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....
  3. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....
  4. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 search not finding apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 search not finding apps: I updated to Windows 11 about half a year ago, and since then, I have been trying to make my Windows search work. When I search for files, documents, and folders it works perfectly fine, but when I try to search for an app it shows web results only. I feel like I've tried...
  6. Windows 11 search not finding apps

Windows 11 search not finding apps: I updated to Windows 11 about half a year ago, and since then, I have been trying to make my Windows search work. When I search for files, documents, and folders it works perfectly fine, but when I try to search for an app it shows web results only. I feel like I've tried...
  7. " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: can someone please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-to-find-a-version-for/66260c2f-7bb2-4b43-a809-c6772aed3229
  8. " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: can someone please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-to-find-a-version-for/66260c2f-7bb2-4b43-a809-c6772aed3229
  9. " this app cant run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

10. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...