Windows 10: I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.

Discus and support I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone please tell me how to find and view and then send pictures to my email? Thanks, A.W.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlbWhitman1, Nov 1, 2019.

1. I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to find and view and then send pictures to my email?

Thanks,

A.W.

:)

AlbWhitman1, Nov 1, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer. [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Nov 1, 2019
  4. I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.

1. I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer. - Similar Threads - find pictures folder

2. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  3. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  4. pictures and file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pictures and file explorer: I am having a problem when I view photo's I have in a folder in file explorer. When I open the folder I can see 15 photos. When I open a photo it only will show 3 photos below that I can advance to. Why cant I see all 15 photos in the strip below and advance to each one?...
  5. Pictures in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures in File Explorer: I used to see little thumbnail images of the pictures in my folders. But now all I get is a whole lot of little squares with two mountains and a moon. How do I get the little thumbnails back?...
  6. In files explorer, my onedrive pictures folder and under "this pc" pictures folder are one...

In files explorer, my onedrive pictures folder and under "this pc" pictures folder are one...: In order for me to access my local pictures, I have to go to local disk > users > pictures. Why is that? Why can't my pictures folder under "this pc" be my local photos? Instead, it's the onedrive pictures....
  7. Reordering pictures within a folder in My Pictures

Reordering pictures within a folder in My Pictures: A friend sent me a picture which I want to insert into a folder of My Pictures. How can I insert it in the right order or move it where I want it within the folder?...
  8. My Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Pictures Folder: In my pictures folders, I can see all my pictures, but on the right side about 30% of the screen it gives you details of the that picture. What I need to know is the shortcut to fix this problem and how to get arkof that 30% on the right side . . . Thanks for reading this...
  9. my pictures folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pictures folder: my pictures folder displays all my pictures, it also displays about 30% on the right, a section that gives info on each picture. I don't want that. I would rather see all the pictures full screen. I will watch this forum for an answer or send the fix, to my email. Thank...
  10. I cannot find my picture folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot find my picture folders.: I can find a Picture folder, and some of my pictures are in the folder, but not all of them. If I go to Start, File Explorer, On This PC, and then search JPG or IMG, then I can see some of my missing pictures, but nowhere close to the number of pictures that are on my...