Windows 10: I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

Discus and support I can not find wifi option in my laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Dear, In my settings, Wifi is missing from the Network & Internet menu.When i connect it with cable it just goes on but does not show the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mostafijur rahman rakib, Jun 19, 2020.

1. I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

Hi Dear,

In my settings, Wifi is missing from the Network & Internet menu.When i connect it with cable it just goes on but does not show the option to see the signal coming form wifi router.

:)

mostafijur rahman rakib, Jun 19, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 19, 2020
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jun 19, 2020
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

Facing issue with my Laptop Wifi- Can I use USB wifi Dongle as option

Hello every one, I own this laptop "Dell Vostro 1540" and it is around 5 year old so no warrenty left, I started facing issue with wifi since last 2 weeks, and even after total system format I did not get this resolved.
    So I visited Dell Centre and they are asking for Rs. 3000 INR (at least) to make it work.
    In the past I have used USB WiFi Dongle to connect my PC to wifi, Can I use the same again as a option to use wifi on my laptop.
    It will be very helpfull.
    Thanks in advance...and sorry for my awesome english.

Thema:

I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

1. I can not find wifi option in my laptop. - Similar Threads - find wifi option

2. I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this: I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-adapter-in-my-laptop/2cb096e3-87c4-4194-a891-491093003719
  3. I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this: I am not able to find wifi adapter in my laptop and wifi option as well how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-adapter-in-my-laptop/2cb096e3-87c4-4194-a891-491093003719
  4. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  5. can't find wifi option

can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  6. Unable to find WiFi option

Unable to find WiFi option: I'm not getting WiFi option in my device. I've seen that other people also facing this same issue, in the community i've found few basic troubleshoot options i've tried all like restarting the computer, restarting the router still i have not found the option, please help me...
  7. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  8. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  9. No Wifi Option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wifi Option in my laptop: Suddenly my system not showing WiFi option [Lenovo windows 10] Please help me Deiva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/ae60d2a9-f1da-45c8-b8d3-992c7f1a5680
  10. There is no wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no wifi option in my laptop: Please read my whole problem.... Hello! My name is Bhupendra. Few days before my laptop was working properly, it was connecting to wifi or internet. Everything was good, but day before yesterday the wifi option suddenly vanished from the taskbar and from the settings and...