Windows 10: I can not fix my Microsoft account

Discus and support I can not fix my Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead Any... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by camelia, Jun 18, 2018.

1. camelia Win User

I can not fix my Microsoft account

Hello,

I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead

Any idea?

Thanks
    Came

I can not fix my Microsoft account [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not fix my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft account

2. How can i fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i fix my keyboard?: Hi my keyboard has been fine for a long time and i also have this issue with other keybosards. Sometimes it will type random letters, open tabs, close tabs etc like it his thinking i am inputting keyboard shortcuts like alt f4. This is very odd and i have tried tro...
  3. how can I find out my password for microsoft account

how can I find out my password for microsoft account: how can I find out my password for microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1dd84c9e-f637-4421-93e9-05f17738a3ab
  4. can i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i fix this?: my laptop has been hacked I have no permission to change my setting I can not download .. if there anything I can do to fix this or reset my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-fix-this/a1b259d9-ab6d-4b56-a344-fe396ccbacef
  5. "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message

"Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message: I keep on getting a notice on my lower right hand side saying that I need to fix my Microsoft account what is this? [Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and Maintenance / PC ]...
  6. Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?: Or will it at least let me merge the two/keep my settings and files from my local account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-microsoft-account-and-keep-my/5303135f-073a-4f4d-91ed-5f4deb347fd2
  7. Need to fix Microsoft Account ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to fix Microsoft Account ?: windows 10 on my Sony Vaio just updated 06/11/2018. I logon using my pin number. Now my HP desktop Windows 10 where I logon using my password has a message in Action Centre "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and...
  8. Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?: I forgot the password to my Microsoft Account which I was using to sign into my laptop! I was wondering if it is possible to revert to a local account without having to sign into the Microsoft Account instead of using elevated Command Prompt to create a new local user...
  9. How Can I Fix My Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Fix My Keyboard?: I have a wireless keyboard, with new batteries and after being out of the city for 2 months, it suddenly decided not to work - no key works! I checked settings, but everything looked o.k. What can I do to restore the keys operating again? 111503
  10. Fix my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fix my Microsoft Account: Ever since I did the 1607 update I am getting a message to "fix" my Microsoft account so that apps can use other devices. I have always used a local account to log in. What is it actually asking me to do? Thanks. 58707