Windows 10: I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

Discus and support I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not access my Windows mail, I am asked for a phone number, in order to get a code number, but it is not accepted?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNHEYS, Jul 21, 2019.

1. JOHNHEYS Win User

I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

I can not access my Windows mail, I am asked for a phone number, in order to get a code number, but it is not accepted?

:)

JOHNHEYS, Jul 21, 2019
  2. JunkBear Win User

Outlook asking cellphone number

No need to verify. My number is more important than mails i receive. Canada dont allow service providers to sell phone numbers list anyway.

JunkBear, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Outlook asking cellphone number

If they can't sell the numbers than WTF are you worried about? This thread is a circle jerk thread if I've ever seen one.

TheMailMan78, Jul 21, 2019
  4. I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

Outlook asking cellphone number

nice to hear, in indonesia, only God knows. although they say never share or sell number, i never trust them since many offers from credit card, insurance, spams, etc

micropage7, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

1. I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code... - Similar Threads - access mail asked

2. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  3. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  4. how i can get my windows key if i never change my phone number.

how i can get my windows key if i never change my phone number.: how i can get my windows key if i never change my phone number.my computer show looks some one wants to hack, so i try to deleted all from my computers and make a master reset but before do it is asking for the key and i get a new number and never change on my account...
  5. I am not getting a code to my mobile number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not getting a code to my mobile number: Hello,I had to face a problem with my account. Yesterday evening after a windows update, My laptop was asking for the BitLocker recovery codes and I was not able to access my device Which is a windows 11 laptop. I didn't know that updates cause such errors. After some...
  6. When I try to sign in, I get a response saying that I asked to change my phone number of my...

When I try to sign in, I get a response saying that I asked to change my phone number of my...: When I try to sign in, I don't get the password box, but get a box saying that "I had asked to change my security phone number", so when I try to change it, it tells me that "You can't access this site right now", so how do I change it???...
  7. When I try to sign in, I get a response saying that I asked to change my phone number of my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I try to sign in, I get a response saying that I asked to change my phone number of my...: When I try to sign in, I don't get the password box, but get a box saying that "I had asked to change my security phone number", so when I try to change it, it tells me that "You can't access this site right now", so how do I change it???...
  8. When I try to sign in, I get a response saying that I asked to change my phone number of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I keep getting unrequested verification codes sent to my phone number?

I keep getting unrequested verification codes sent to my phone number?: I have checked recent activity only saw my own activity and everything else suggested. I would like to know where this person is trying to access my account from. Its been 4-5 days and I keep getting verification codes sent to my phone, makes me feel uneasy that someone is...
  10. Phone number to access E-Mail account

Phone number to access E-Mail account: I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this? Thanks Phil...