Windows 10: I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

Discus and support I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not access my Windows mail, I am asked for a phone number, in order to get a code number, but it is not accepted?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNHEYS, Jul 21, 2019.

1. JOHNHEYS Win User

I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

I can not access my Windows mail, I am asked for a phone number, in order to get a code number, but it is not accepted?

:)

JOHNHEYS, Jul 21, 2019
  2. JunkBear Win User

Outlook asking cellphone number

No need to verify. My number is more important than mails i receive. Canada dont allow service providers to sell phone numbers list anyway.

JunkBear, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Outlook asking cellphone number

If they can't sell the numbers than WTF are you worried about? This thread is a circle jerk thread if I've ever seen one.

TheMailMan78, Jul 21, 2019
  4. I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

Outlook asking cellphone number

nice to hear, in indonesia, only God knows. although they say never share or sell number, i never trust them since many offers from credit card, insurance, spams, etc

micropage7, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code...

1. I can not get access to my Windows mail, i am asked for a phone number to gain a code... - Similar Threads - access mail asked

2. I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...: [ATTACH] I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my Gmail from Mail & Calendar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-error-code-0x80004005-when-i-am/f029a660-2698-4e25-813f-8ca1ef9e14ef"
  3. Phone number to access E-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number to access E-Mail account: I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this? Thanks Phil...
  4. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?: We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-phone-number-that-i-can-speak-to-a-real/461a0957-f9cf-4186-a325-cc431c7556eb"
  5. Why am I getting this error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this error code: Been trying for 2 days and keep getting this error code: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error-code/e10a89e0-680a-49a1-94a1-c9932654edc5
  6. I have a new phone number. I need to change my account setting and there is nothing I can find

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a new phone number. I need to change my account setting and there is nothing I can find: Please post how to change phone number in Microsoft windows 10 setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-phone-number-i-need-to-change-my/6201231c-0e5c-4165-9e6e-3b666f68925f
  7. i cannot get my inbox to show in my windows live and I cannot see any mail i am getting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cannot get my inbox to show in my windows live and I cannot see any mail i am getting: I cannot find my inbox on my windows live mail 2012 so no new mail, how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-inbox-to-show-in-my-windows-live/392e53c8-0ac0-43a0-8106-015370a973a8"
  8. No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?: My friends keep bugging me to get a text phone so they can text me instead of sending emails. I do not need a text phone, period. So I am wondering if I can get text calls on my PC and they get my emails on their text phones....
  9. I am getting this message windows defender error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am getting this message windows defender error code: I am trying to get into my computer it is saying windows defender error code 0x80093acf The computer is locked and is asking for a password can anyone help me....
  10. How can I gain access to move files in my home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I gain access to move files in my home network?: I have retired a second computer and have hooked it via Ethernet to a remote location on my home. I can see the files on the remote computer and from the remote computer to the main. When I try drag/drop to get files from the main to remote, I get a permissions denied...