Windows 10: I can not get Edge to see my Firefox

Discus and support I can not get Edge to see my Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can not get Edge to see my Firefox when i go add favorites from other browser all i can see is import from internet explorer, I have a problem with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by geordie17, Aug 7, 2015.

1. geordie17 Win User

I can not get Edge to see my Firefox

I can not get Edge to see my Firefox when i go add favorites from other browser all i can see is import from internet explorer, I have a problem with Firefox in WIn10 when browsing it will stop and after it feels better starts to work again.Driving me mad *Mad

:)

geordie17, Aug 7, 2015
  2. GTAE68 Win User

Edge - Favorites Import from Firefox - Obsolete Data Imported.

I have imported my Firefox Bookmarks into Edge using the most up to date version of Edge. Import executes with no problem. However, the imported bookmarks from Firefox correspond to an old, obsolete version of the Firefox bookmarks. I have no idea where
    Edge is finding this version of Firefox bookmarks. How can I ensure that the imported bookmarks come from the current Firefox profile and are consistent with the bookmarks that I see in Firefox?

Firefox: 51.0.1

Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Windows 10, Anniversary Edition Update.

GTAE68, Aug 7, 2015
  3. jlclaveau Win User
    Cannot change my default browser,

it is lock on Edge. The only choice I see when I click on it is Edge and Microsoft Store. I have Internet Explorer installee, FireFox and Google Chrome. No where can I see those program in the Default Apps. If I open FireFox with a Shorcut, I go in Option
    and I select Make Firefox my default app, It open the default page app the Microsoft and with Edge as my default browser and I cannot change it as there is no other program listed.

[Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10]

jlclaveau, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Aug 7, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    The easiest way around this I can see would be ot export the HTML from Firefox then import it into IE. Open Edge and then import the info from IE. I haven't looked at Edge at all yet.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not get Edge to see my Firefox - Similar Threads - Edge Firefox

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  4. Windows Server 2022 KB5034129 crashes Edge, Chrome and Firefox with white screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2022 KB5034129 crashes Edge, Chrome and Firefox with white screen: If Google Chrome or other apps/browsers are crashing after installing the KB5034129 update, you can try removing the .exe file from the registry to fix the broken apps. KB5034129 for Windows Server 2022 is a mandatory Patch Tuesday 2024 update that breaks Microsoft Edge,...
  5. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  6. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  7. Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...: Hey there,A few nights ago I think my PC attempted and failed an update in the middle of the night. I woke up and saw the brief error message which I clicked out of and didn't notice any immediate issues: until I attempted to access Chrome. After failing a few times I...
  8. Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...: Hey there,A few nights ago I think my PC attempted and failed an update in the middle of the night. I woke up and saw the brief error message which I clicked out of and didn't notice any immediate issues: until I attempted to access Chrome. After failing a few times I...
  9. Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...

10. ‎How can i open multiple apps at one click‎ or two clicks like Firefox, chrome, edge, and...

‎How can i open multiple apps at one click‎ or two clicks like Firefox, chrome, edge, and...: Sometimes i need to open more than one application at one click, like i want to open Amazon Prime Music, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Office Word at one mouse click or two clicks.I can open multiple folders at once, but with apps it is not working....