Windows 10: I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure.

Discus and support I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im very upset. I can not get into Websites that are my own. It has a stupid unsecure with this icon "!" For years never had an issue. Why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Unacceptable123, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure.

Im very upset.

I can not get into Websites that are my own.

It has a stupid unsecure with this icon "!"

For years never had an issue.

Why is there no easy way to turn it off?

Im losing money at the worst of times.

:)

Unacceptable123, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Wi-fi unsecured since windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the Wi-Fi unsecured issue on your device, please clarify the following:

• Have you tried contacting your Internet provider about the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your device?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 20, 2020
  3. I can't connect to Unsecured network

When I go to coffee house and look at available networks, the unsecured network of coffee house shows up with a shield symbol. I can't connect to this network.
    I have been using this network for 2 years and suddenly it appeared with this symbol.
    Everyone else can connect to this network
    I can connect to secured network in my home
    It seems something in my laptop configuration has changed. I cant figure out whats that.
    I am attaching image of unsecured network as below. Its "Hidden Network" displaying at bottom as open with shield symbol

I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure. [​IMG]

Please suggest, what does this symbol mean and how can I connect to unsecured network.

Thanks

jigneshjsoni, Aug 20, 2020
  4. RoseXV Win User

I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure.

edge starrt page comes up with error saying site is unsecure

edge start page says site is unsecure

RoseXV, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure.

1. I can not get into my own store that I pay for. Website in lock has it saying unsecure. - Similar Threads - own store pay

2. i was on a minecraft website and it redirected me to an unsecure website is my pc going to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was on a minecraft website and it redirected me to an unsecure website is my pc going to...: i was on a minecraft website and it redirecting me to an unsecure website called something like mcaffee, i didn’t click anything and exited out of that and will no longer be using that website but i’m worried if that could have done anything to my pc. it’s working completely...
  3. i was on a minecraft website and it redirected me to an unsecure website is my pc going to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i was on a minecraft website and it redirected me to an unsecure website is my pc going to...: i was on a minecraft website and it redirecting me to an unsecure website called something like mcaffee, i didn’t click anything and exited out of that and will no longer be using that website but i’m worried if that could have done anything to my pc. it’s working completely...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  5. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  6. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  8. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  9. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

10. I own a game on a disk but the store says I do not

I own a game on a disk but the store says I do not: I own minecraft on the disk. I bought it back in 2015. I have played it on the xbox but I would like to play the bedrock version on my laptop. When I try to download the game, it says I do not own it. Ive tried swapping accounts but nothing seems to work....