Windows 10: I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not...

Discus and support I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not accept my password. I changed my microsoft password and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joan_776, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Joan_776 Win User

I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not...

I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not accept my password. I changed my microsoft password and that's when the problem started

:)

Joan_776, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 27, 2020
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not get into my window 7 upgraded to window 10 when I turn my computer on it does not... - Similar Threads - window upgraded window

2. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  3. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  4. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i upgrade my windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i upgrade my windows 7: Have been trying to upgrade the version of my windows but to no avail is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7/a549e1c5-a635-4da7-8769-efaa18c559a9
  6. How can i upgrade my windows 7

How can i upgrade my windows 7: Have been trying to upgrade the version of my windows but to no avail is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7/a549e1c5-a635-4da7-8769-efaa18c559a9
  7. can i upgrade my windows 7 64 bit to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade my windows 7 64 bit to windows 10: Please inform me as soon as possible Can i upgrade windows 7 bit to windows 10 or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7-64-bit-to-windows-10/816830a9-55e1-4a98-a94e-467bcb9cf453
  8. can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10: how can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7-32-bit-to-windows-10/20ca0685-fb47-45b9-b1a8-463e2cebaa1e
  9. can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10

can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10: how can i upgrade my windows 7 32 bit to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-windows-7-32-bit-to-windows-10/20ca0685-fb47-45b9-b1a8-463e2cebaa1e
  10. can i upgrade my window 7 ultimate toshiba labtpo computer to window 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i upgrade my window 7 ultimate toshiba labtpo computer to window 10?: can i upgrade my window 7 ultimate toshiba labtpo computer to window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-window-7-ultimate-toshiba-labtpo/a7ae54e6-8c8d-444e-9559-2593f2216890