Windows 10: i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

Discus and support i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kentaylor_755, Dec 30, 2021.

1. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11

:)

kentaylor_755, Dec 30, 2021
  2. vasbas Win User

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

Hi experts,

Could you advice me is it safe to make direct up-grade of my Nokia N95 from S60 rev.3 ver.11 to ver.21? Or it should be done step wise - from ver. 11 to ver. 12 then to ver. 20 then to ver. 21 ???

Regards,

vasbas, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 30, 2021
  4. felipekim Win User

i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

felipekim, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

1. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - files grade

2. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  3. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  4. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...
  6. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...
  7. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  9. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11: I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-my-files-after-up-grade-to-windows/605a477d-f35d-407b-aaa4-9e6cb370beeb
  10. Desktop extremely laggy when copying files on workstation-grade PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop extremely laggy when copying files on workstation-grade PC: Hi there, I'm on a very powerful machine with Win 10 Pro Ryzen 7 1800x 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz RTX 2080 (Main Display UHD) + GTX 1080 (Second Display HD) C:\ 1TB Sandisk Ultra SSD (>30% free) D:\-G:\ HDDs Pro Audio Soundcard (RME) and lots of USB 3 - attached hardware...