Windows 10: i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

Discus and support i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kentaylor_755, Dec 30, 2021.

1. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11

:)

kentaylor_755, Dec 30, 2021
  2. vasbas Win User

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

Hi experts,

Could you advice me is it safe to make direct up-grade of my Nokia N95 from S60 rev.3 ver.11 to ver.21? Or it should be done step wise - from ver. 11 to ver. 12 then to ver. 20 then to ver. 21 ???

Regards,

vasbas, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 30, 2021
  4. felipekim Win User

i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

felipekim, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

1. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - files grade

2. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  3. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  4. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  5. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  6. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  7. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  8. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11

i can not get my files after up grade to windows 11: I HAVE NO FILES I HAVE NO ICONS ON TOOL BAR AFTER THE UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-my-files-after-up-grade-to-windows/605a477d-f35d-407b-aaa4-9e6cb370beeb
  10. Desktop extremely laggy when copying files on workstation-grade PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop extremely laggy when copying files on workstation-grade PC: Hi there, I'm on a very powerful machine with Win 10 Pro Ryzen 7 1800x 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz RTX 2080 (Main Display UHD) + GTX 1080 (Second Display HD) C:\ 1TB Sandisk Ultra SSD (>30% free) D:\-G:\ HDDs Pro Audio Soundcard (RME) and lots of USB 3 - attached hardware...