Windows 10: I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago.

Discus and support I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not get my email, last one is one month ago. * Original title: email.from gmail * Moved from IE8/other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LaureenKu, Apr 30, 2020.

1. LaureenKu Win User

I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago.

I can not get my email, last one is one month ago.

* Original title: email.from gmail

* Moved from IE8/other

:)

LaureenKu, Apr 30, 2020
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Apr 30, 2020
  3. EviLZeD Win User
    Gmail for Everyone

awww man i just got my gmail 1 month ago now i dont feel special *Frown I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago. :(

EviLZeD, Apr 30, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago. [​IMG]

I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago. [​IMG]

weybrew, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not get my Gmail, last one is one month ago. - Similar Threads - Gmail last month

2. How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...: I bought a new Dell latop and when i opened it and tried to login I keep getting blocked out. I reset the password and sent the info to my work account email but when i went in with the security codes and changed the password it then prompted me to selecgt another email for...
  3. How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...: I bought a new Dell latop and when i opened it and tried to login I keep getting blocked out. I reset the password and sent the info to my work account email but when i went in with the security codes and changed the password it then prompted me to selecgt another email for...
  4. One last time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One last time: Is it true that the Windows32 hive issue is gone? I'm about to check for me right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/one-last-time/61bd6110-1ee0-46f0-b43a-5563dd3fbdd0
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50....I am having this issue for last one month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50....I am having this issue for last one month: 1. i7-9700K overclocked to 5Ghz2. RAM XMP-1 3200Mhz3. Ran MemTest86, says, PASSED.4. Has updated drivers using GIGABYTE website, Driver Booster and Intel Driver Update.For the last one month this issue is coming sometimes it says SYSTEM EXCEPTION ERROR, this time it said PAGE...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50....I am having this issue for last one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50....I am having this issue for last one month: 1. i7-9700K overclocked to 5Ghz2. RAM XMP-1 3200Mhz3. Ran MemTest86, says, PASSED.4. Has updated drivers using GIGABYTE website, Driver Booster and Intel Driver Update.For the last one month this issue is coming sometimes it says SYSTEM EXCEPTION ERROR, this time it said PAGE...
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50....I am having this issue for last one month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I get more one one drive folder in my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I get more one one drive folder in my computer?: The matter is there are some problems in my pc. Sometimes , imortant files are deleted.So that, I need more one one drive folder to save documents. I have already a onedrive folder. But there have no space more. So can I run extra onedrive folder on my computer file explorer?...
  9. I got my new laptop about 2 months ago, it's my second windows one because my old one came...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got my new laptop about 2 months ago, it's my second windows one because my old one came...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/felpo23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi190d/i_got_my_new_laptop_about_2_months_ago_its_my/
  10. can i manage the updaes one a week ? or once a month ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i manage the updaes one a week ? or once a month ?: can i manage the updaes one a week ? or once a month ? my computer ask for an update every hour , that's crazy . I can't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-manage-the-updaes-one-a-week-or-once-a-month/2323d138-d525-4516-ab20-e01c1c17b67a