Windows 10: I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750...

Discus and support I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750 ELPH Camera. I have tried downloading on 3 computers I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillLego, Apr 13, 2020.

1. BillLego Win User

I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750...

I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750 ELPH Camera.

I have tried downloading on 3 computers I have with the same version of windows 10 and I have the same issue on all !

Its not the camera as I have 2 of the exact same cameras and neither work. I even tried a new SD card thinking that may be the problem

I have been downloading the same way for 5 years with these same cameras and on the same computers and now it wont let me do it !

Would someone know what the issue could be and when this will be fixed ?

I would say It has to be an issue in the windows program from a download/update they sent.

Everything was working fine up till a few days ago and now I can do nothing !

Help Please- Is anyone else have this issue? This needs fixed now !

Thank you

:)

BillLego, Apr 13, 2020

2. Transfering photos from Canon PowerShot

Cannot transfer photos from Canon PowerShot to desktop in Windows 10. Could do it in Windows 7 but have now changed to Windows 10 (Big Mistake!). Thinking about reinstalling Windows 7. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Joe

JOEPROTHRO, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't let Canon Powershot be default editor

The latest Windows 10 update of 6/15/17 changed the settings for my Canon Powershot SX620. It took me hours to figure out how to even get the photos to upload from the camera to the computer.

The update removed the ability to edit through the Canon program and I don't want to use the Windows photo editor. It is clearly not as good of a program.

I have looked all through settings, devices and so on and cannot find anywhere to make the Canon program a default. The programs show on the apps list but not on the choices lists. It's very frustrating because I have photos I want to edit and I can't
    do it.

All was fine until that blasted unnecessary update.

I downloaded the Canon driver again in case this was the issue and it was not.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

DarkhollowFarm, Apr 13, 2020
  4. I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750...

Downloading photos from Canon Powershot Camera

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've been unable to import my photos from a Canon Powershot SX260HD camera using either Canon's CameraWindow app or Windows Photo. Both recognize the camera and identify that there are 12 untransferred photos on the camera.
    With CameraWindows, I can even look at those photos, and organize them, if I wish. However, when I click "imprt now" I get the message "Failed to Transfer". In Windows Photo, I get the message "Something went wrong. Try again."

I have the latest drivers, I've installed and reinstalled the most recent version of CameraWindows, but nothing changes. Because both apps are failing to import, could it be an OS problem? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

FredHillVT, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750...

1. I can not get my photos to properly download into windows 10 from my Canon Powershot SD750... - Similar Threads - photos properly download

2. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  3. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  4. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  5. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  6. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Photo App not handling images from Canon PowerShot A1300 and HP PhotoSmart 215 cameras

Photo App not handling images from Canon PowerShot A1300 and HP PhotoSmart 215 cameras: I have >25,000 pictures that I am trying to get tagged using the Photo App. But it totally fails to handle some of the folders I have given it. Now I have realised that Photo App has a problem with any image that I took with a Canon PowerShot A1300 camera, or with a HP...
  8. I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.: I used to be able to download using the Canon Image browser, but today it "failed" to import. Tried using Windows Camera - it wouldn't connect to the device....
  9. Unable to download photos from Canon Powershot ELPH190IS to Windows 10

Unable to download photos from Canon Powershot ELPH190IS to Windows 10: Until recently, I have been able to download my photos to my computer using WiFi. All of a sudden, I cannot finish the import portion and the Photo screen disappears without letting me finish the download process....
  10. Loading Canon PowerShot Camera SX40 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Canon PowerShot Camera SX40 to windows 10: I've been using Windows 7 until recently. I now have a new computer with Windows 10. How can I load my 8 year old Canon PowerShot SX40 HS to my new system. The disk will not load. My grandson found a driver online, but I want the system to be as it was on Windows 7. I...