Windows 10: I can not get to the content restrictions on MS Family

Discus and support I can not get to the content restrictions on MS Family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've logged in using several different machines, both chrome and edge. But when I try to go to the content restrictions I get the message Sorry,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by UTKenB, Dec 10, 2020.

1. UTKenB Win User

I can not get to the content restrictions on MS Family

I've logged in using several different machines, both chrome and edge. But when I try to go to the content restrictions I get the message

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.​

TraceId: XJEveKKf5UqNLklk.57.61.28​

:)

UTKenB, Dec 10, 2020
  2. johnkwon1 Win User

Microsoft Family shared content restriction

Thanks for the response, but this has nothing to do with what I'm asking. I know how to set content restriction for each of my children, but it becomes tedious for me to have to maintain 4 different content restriction "Only Allowed" list when that list
    will be the same for all 4 children. Is there a way to share that list or export/import the list among the children within the family?

johnkwon1, Dec 10, 2020
  3. CP001 Win User
    Microsoft Family content restrictions not updating

Hi,

I have (as parent) added a few websites to the 'Always blocked' list on the 'content restriction' section of my Microsoft Family account. This only seem to apply to the computer where I edited the online 'content restrictions' list. On other computers,
    where I have accounts for my kids, those pages are still accessible. The computer doesn't seem to be synchronising with the online setting. How do I fix this please?

CP001, Dec 10, 2020
  4. johnkwon1 Win User

Microsoft Family shared content restriction

I've tried to search for this subject, but was unable to find any meaningful information.

I have four children setup and for the web browsing content restriction, we have it setup that they are only allowed access to websites listed in the "Only Allowed" list (whitelist). What I would like to do is manage one list for all my children. Is there
    a way to share the "Only Allowed" list among other children in the family?

johnkwon1, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not get to the content restrictions on MS Family - Similar Threads - content restrictions Family

2. I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family: when trying to open chrome it tells me to ask for permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-microsoft-family-restrictions-and-im/acc6569e-cdc5-4427-8832-4e7a0b21ef4a
  3. I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family: when trying to open chrome it tells me to ask for permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-microsoft-family-restrictions-and-im/acc6569e-cdc5-4427-8832-4e7a0b21ef4a
  4. content restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    content restrictions: Hello. I just want to know how to filter inappropriate content for all windows users, including the adults/organizers. In the family safety, the organizer can assign content restrictions to the members, but not to herself/himself. I want all the users, children/members and...
  5. Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety

Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety: So i have a 12 y/o account on my microsoft "family". In the Family section of my microsoft account, I have the childs account activated and i have blocked inappropriate websites toggle on. Toggling this switch will block adult content and enable safesearch according to the...
  6. Removed from family, but still have content restrictions

Removed from family, but still have content restrictions: Hi, I've been removed from a family, but still seem to have content restrictions on Xbox. There are no filters applied on the Xbox - all are set to off. The xbox blocks me from playing games or accessing apps without parental permissions, even though the account has been...
  7. Microsoft family content restrictions

Microsoft family content restrictions: I've set my son up with a child's account and only want to allow him access to certain websites. I inputted all the web addresses but when he tries to access a video on the website for his homework it says that he needs to ask for permission. How can I override this to...
  8. Microsoft Family content restrictions not updating

Microsoft Family content restrictions not updating: Hi, I have as parent added a few websites to the 'Always blocked' list on the 'content restriction' section of my Microsoft Family account. This only seem to apply to the computer where I edited the online 'content restrictions' list. On other computers, where I have...
  9. I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family

I am getting microsoft family restrictions and im not in a family: Ive been getting pop ups asking for a family member permission to open photos and videos in my folders and to access spotify. I have changed my age on the account and have removed myself from the family but nothing is working. I have been trying to fix this problem for over a...
  10. Microsoft Family shared content restriction

Microsoft Family shared content restriction: I've tried to search for this subject, but was unable to find any meaningful information. I have four children setup and for the web browsing content restriction, we have it setup that they are only allowed access to websites listed in the "Only Allowed" list (whitelist)....