Windows 10: I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

Discus and support I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The problem first started with a "Audio service stopped working " issue out of no where and I watched some youtube videos on this and I have managed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Forcelord512, Sep 26, 2020.

1. I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

The problem first started with a "Audio service stopped working " issue out of no where and I watched some youtube videos on this and I have managed to regain the volume option back but there is still no output from my speakers. Please help I dont know what to do

submitted by /u/Forcelord512
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Forcelord512, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Sep 26, 2020
  4. I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

Hearing headphone microphone through headphone speakers

I have got some Sennheiser 4.40BT headphones. When I connect them to my laptop (Windows 10) through bluetooth, then enable the microphone, all sound that goes through the microphone gets relayed through the headphone speakers. It makes everything sound very echoey and I can hear the smallest of sounds really loudly (it's like I've got a super power). If I connect the headphones to my laptop through a cable I don't get this issue.

How can I stop the sound going through the microphone being relayed to the speakers?

Kevin Brydon, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

1. I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones - Similar Threads - hear anything speakers

2. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  3. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  4. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  6. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  7. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  9. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  10. My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything: Tite above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working-it-says-no-speakers-or/8c4967aa-d092-4bd7-a255-e1f674a35212