Windows 10: I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

Discus and support I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A stated above I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App. Any time I attempt to install with the Store App it freezes. I have reset the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Saint Dominate, Feb 22, 2020.

1. I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

A stated above I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App. Any time I attempt to install with the Store App it freezes. I have reset the Store App multiple times but this does not work. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

:)

Saint Dominate, Feb 22, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 22, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Feb 22, 2020
  4. I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

1. I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App - Similar Threads - install apps via

2. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  3. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  4. Microsoft Store will not install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not install any apps: When I try to install any app on microsoft store, I get the message "Try again later, Something happened on our end". This has been going on for a couple months, but it wasn't really an issue until now. I've tried resetting the cache wsreset. Logout, reset, log back in. I've...
  5. Microsoft Store will not install any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store will not install any apps: When I try to install any app on microsoft store, I get the message "Try again later, Something happened on our end". This has been going on for a couple months, but it wasn't really an issue until now. I've tried resetting the cache wsreset. Logout, reset, log back in. I've...
  6. Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store: I can't install any apps from the store. When I click install, nothing happens; the button stays blue. Nothing appears in my downloads and updates section either. I have already tried: - Restarting - Windows update troubleshooter - sfc /scannow - When I run wsreset.exe,...
  7. Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app

Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app: Purchased the Microsoft PC GamePass on 04/08/2020 via microsoft rewards.and i am unable to download or install Games through the microsoft Store or Xbox App. have been working with Microsoft Support since late at night around 23:00 at 04/08/2020, aswell as 11:00 on...
  8. Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!

Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!: Whenever I open the Microsoft store and go to my owned apps and games, then click on the Install button nothing happens sometimes it'll take me to the store page of the app. I'm not really sure what to do since I have tried other troubleshooting problems but nothing seems to...
  9. Microsoft Store not installing any app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not installing any app: I've been having this issue for more than 2 months now and tried to contact Microsoft support multiple times but to no avail. Also it's different every time I try to download something. Usually it starts a never-ending download, but now I can't even start downloading the app:...
  10. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...