Windows 10: I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

Discus and support I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrzemekGrochowski1, Feb 7, 2022.

1. I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

:)

PrzemekGrochowski1, Feb 7, 2022

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently
    have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be
    add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

teh ninjaneer, Feb 7, 2022
  4. I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

1. I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error. - Similar Threads - install game Xbox

2. I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error.: I can not install any game on PC Xbox app - Game Pass. I get 0x800700e9 error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-any-game-on-pc-xbox-app-game/c3098556-38e5-4aee-b316-9a5393997ea6
  3. Error 0x800700e9 when installing any game using Xbox for PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800700e9 when installing any game using Xbox for PC app: Hi,Im currently running Windows 11 Pro OS build 22000.318.I've had this error persist over the last week and can not find any fix whatsoever on any forums Have spent several hours lookingWhenever I start a new download of a game via Xbox for PC app version 2112.1001.9.0, I...
  4. Error 0x800700e9 when installing any game using Xbox for PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x800700e9 when installing any game using Xbox for PC app: Hi,Im currently running Windows 11 Pro OS build 22000.318.I've had this error persist over the last week and can not find any fix whatsoever on any forums Have spent several hours lookingWhenever I start a new download of a game via Xbox for PC app version 2112.1001.9.0, I...
  5. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  6. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  7. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC App

XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  10. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...