Windows 10: I can not install minecraft windows 10

Discus and support I can not install minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, i have problems with minecraft windows 10 since this morning, i had the beta of minecraft but being that the new version should come out today i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GiovanniCarramusa, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I can not install minecraft windows 10

hi, i have problems with minecraft windows 10 since this morning, i had the beta of minecraft but being that the new version should come out today i decided to take it off, so i left the beta and i uninstalled the game, but it always gives me the error message and then this error code 0x80070003, would anyone know how to help me?

:)

GiovanniCarramusa, Jun 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 23, 2020
  4. I can not install minecraft windows 10

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

I can not install minecraft windows 10

1. I can not install minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - install minecraft

2. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  3. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  4. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install minecraft for windows?

How to install minecraft for windows?: i can't download minecraft for windows. it doesn't show the get button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/56f8143f-e9a5-43a8-8bb7-a307a9acf330
  6. I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...

I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...: As i said in the title, when the menu pops up it doesn't load the options where to select location thus i cant install it. I have waited for 5 hours now and it still hasn't loaded. I tried downloading the mc launcher from the official website but when it tries to download it...
  7. minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...: minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my Microsoft store will install. I cant update windows to 11 either. the windows update continuously loads....
  8. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  9. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  10. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps