Windows 10: I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...

Discus and support I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain new one. This is happening even if i download a new the setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Twime E. Mangani, Feb 21, 2024.

1. I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...

I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain new one. This is happening even if i download a new the setup , what may i do?

:)

Twime E. Mangani, Feb 21, 2024

2. error during the installation of SPSS software

I was installing SPSS 20 in the windows 10 OS. At its last moment of completion i got an error message, says incorrect side by side configuration. From the answers in the microsoft community, I installed c++ 2015 ( vc_redist.x64.exe).
    after that also the same error message is coming while installing the SPSS. I have scanned the C drive. There were no error found.

the error message was

"unable to execute file:

c:/programme files(x86)/IBM/SPSS/Statistics/20/stats.exe

CreateProcess failed;code 14001.

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details."

Please give some suggestion to install spss.

Jithinajithi, Feb 21, 2024
  3. alagut007 Win User
    SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?

I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....

thanks for any suggestion

alagut007, Feb 21, 2024
  4. I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...

Lynn -MSFT, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...

1. I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain... - Similar Threads - install SPSS version

2. I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain...: I can not install SPSS version 20 for research because it says files are corrupted obtain new one. This is happening even if i download a new the setup , what may i do?...
  3. Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted: Hello guys, I have a major Problem. First I had the insider Version of Windows 11 Beta Channel.Saturday I wanted to make an update on Windows overnight so I left my Pc and went sleeping.Sunday morning I came back and had the BIOS message "Insert bootable media".I went in my...
  4. Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted

Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted: Hello guys, I have a major Problem. First I had the insider Version of Windows 11 Beta Channel.Saturday I wanted to make an update on Windows overnight so I left my Pc and went sleeping.Sunday morning I came back and had the BIOS message "Insert bootable media".I went in my...
  5. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible: Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....thanks for any suggestion...
  6. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible: Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....thanks for any suggestion...
  7. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  8. Difficulty in installing spss

Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  9. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows scaling problem on spss 20

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows scaling problem on spss 20: I have tried everything everything to fix the blurry fuzzy text on spss 20 on windows 10 I cannot read the tabs or any thing on the recommended scale when I increase the scale to high by 25% only just to be able to read and the use the spss it turn blurry so either i'm stuck...