Windows 10: I can not install the game which i had just buyed

Discus and support I can not install the game which i had just buyed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Microsoft Store and i can not install it.What i can do?This is what is showing when i push to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joze_803, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Joze_803 Win User

I can not install the game which i had just buyed

I have bought the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Microsoft Store and i can not install it.What i can do?This is what is showing when i push to install it: Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

Get more information

:)

Joze_803, Dec 7, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 7, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not install the game which i had just buyed - Similar Threads - install game buyed

2. I transfered the games I had installed in the start menu but I can not open them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I transfered the games I had installed in the start menu but I can not open them.: I transferred the data files from hidden files to my new computer. With Windows 11. I tried opening and installing the game from the Windows Store, but it keeps telling me that there are DLL files missing. So I can neither open the EXE file for the game nor install it. I...
  3. I transfered the games I had installed in the start menu but I can not open them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I transfered the games I had installed in the start menu but I can not open them.: I transferred the data files from hidden files to my new computer. With Windows 11. I tried opening and installing the game from the Windows Store, but it keeps telling me that there are DLL files missing. So I can neither open the EXE file for the game nor install it. I...
  4. there is a game i cant buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  5. there is a game i cant buy

there is a game i cant buy: there is a game i cant buy and i got this text Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info...
  6. i just want to buy minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  7. i just want to buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  8. i just want to buy minecraft

9. Can I buy just a key code for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy just a key code for Windows 10?: I have a USB installer for Windows 10 from a previous install. I want to install another copy of Windows 10 on a new build while keeping the copy on the first machine. Can I buy a key to use with the old USB copy, so I don't need to go out and buy one or wait for one to...
  10. App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App I had is not longer installed and I have to buy it?: When I purchased by Surface Pro, it had drawboard on it - found this useful. I have recently had my screen replaced under the "flickering screen" and now it not on there automatically (I did not back it up as I thought it was automatically included). But now if I want to...