Windows 10: i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

Discus and support i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can you help plz on this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kennethbiernat, Nov 20, 2020 at 6:27 AM.

1. i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

can you help plz on this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

:)

kennethbiernat, Nov 20, 2020 at 6:27 AM
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

3. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 :)

4. Tesityr Win User

i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Thema:

i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

1. i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 - Similar Threads - log bingo playtech

2. I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?: Still cannot get onto Bingo...when will it be fixed? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-on-to-microsoft-bingo-due-to-error/de89f36a-4c92-47fc-a45c-67eedc692a8c
  3. can i login to the windows store without logging into windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i login to the windows store without logging into windows?: i wanna download halo which i bought from the windows store, but i really really don’t want to sign into windows. does anybody know if i can just sign into the store not windows ? submitted by /u/benjinerm [link] [comments]...
  4. microsoft bingo is not logging on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft bingo is not logging on: The Microsoft bingo game is not logging on. Previously I have lost lots of coins & tickets since the game shuts down at the end without completing. I have seen that this has been a problem for a few years now. I can't believe it's not fixed. Please help.......
  5. I can not log into my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not log into my desktop: I can log into my live account on the internet, but anytime i try to log into my desktop with the same account attached to it i get an error message that says “We can’t sign into your account.” Afterward it directs me to a guest user that has no access to my files. I tried...
  6. how can I get my laptop to log on after opening the lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how can I get my laptop to log on after opening the lid: I have a windows 10 OS all settings are at default and the issue persists in safe mode. When I open my laptop after closing it I get tehelock screen showing time and date but no option to log in. i have tried clicking everywhere and hitting almost every button but I can't...
  7. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo: I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-gifts-or-get-my-gifts-in-bingo/7c1d700e-165f-4f71-8436-52c140cecea8
  8. How can I log issue on the system at the website...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I log issue on the system at the website...: Hi there, I am Phuong from FPT Software- Vietnam- your company's partner. Our project faced some technical issues related to Window 10 and need help from support team of Microsoft. We did log issue on the system at the website...
  9. How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs in Windows?: How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs / unsucessful logins in Windows 10? I've read a few articles I found but I couldn't find a good answer. for example: I went to event viewer > security: I read that the eventID 4624 is a successful sign-in, which...
  10. I can-t login to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can-t login to my account: https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope I didn-t delete anything by doing that. This problem started because I wanted to change my account name...