Windows 10: i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

Discus and support i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can you help plz on this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kennethbiernat, Nov 20, 2020.

1. i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

can you help plz on this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

:)

kennethbiernat, Nov 20, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 :)

Jillybean11, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Tesityr Win User

i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26

1. i can not log in on my bingo i get this playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 - Similar Threads - log bingo playtech

2. How can I get logged in to my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get logged in to my account?: Woke up to a blue screen login page upon startup. I’ve never been able t setup a pin it just says there was a problem and to set it up later. Well now it said I didn’t have an account so I tried to make a new one after numerous attempts of logging in and it let me remake the...
  3. How can I get logged in to my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get logged in to my account?: Woke up to a blue screen login page upon startup. I’ve never been able t setup a pin it just says there was a problem and to set it up later. Well now it said I didn’t have an account so I tried to make a new one after numerous attempts of logging in and it let me remake the...
  4. How can I get pass the error 26 code when logging into SQL Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get pass the error 26 code when logging into SQL Microsoft?: When logging into SQL for one of my college courses, I am coming across this error 26 code. I have been using this program for 5 weeks now, with no issues....
  5. How can I get pass the error 26 code when logging into SQL Microsoft?

How can I get pass the error 26 code when logging into SQL Microsoft?: When logging into SQL for one of my college courses, I am coming across this error 26 code. I have been using this program for 5 weeks now, with no issues....
  6. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  7. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  8. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. microsoft bingo is not logging on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft bingo is not logging on: The Microsoft bingo game is not logging on. Previously I have lost lots of coins & tickets since the game shuts down at the end without completing. I have seen that this has been a problem for a few years now. I can't believe it's not fixed. Please help.......
  10. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo: I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-gifts-or-get-my-gifts-in-bingo/7c1d700e-165f-4f71-8436-52c140cecea8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playtech.mobile.system.changePass.error.178

2. playtech.mobile.system.login.error.26 sun bingo

3. playtech.mobile.system.upgradeaccount.nopinerror.22