Windows 10: I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...

Discus and support I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account section says I am logged in. HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maraswan, Feb 11, 2019.

1. maraswan Win User

I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...

I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account section says I am logged in. HELP!

:)

maraswan, Feb 11, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account... :(

Zakin, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account... - Similar Threads - log account word

2. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  3. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  4. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  5. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  6. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  8. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  9. Blocked from logging into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blocked from logging into my account: Hello,I recently tried to log into my microsoft account, but an error messaged popped up.Apparently my account is blocked because I have tried logging in too many times. So the problem is that my recovery mail is terminated. The domain that I previously used are not existing...
  10. Administrator account restricting me from logging into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrator account restricting me from logging into my computer: I am currently unable to access my home computer due to there being an administrator account on it that i never previously made or have ever seen before. It is requesting for a password change if I want to log onto my computer, the accounts previous password is required which...