Windows 10: I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop

Discus and support I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. Microsoft just updated on my laptop and I was asked to change my PIN number to log into my laptop. I logged in, however, it asked me to verify... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by P1nzZzz, Apr 11, 2022.

1. P1nzZzz Win User

I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop

Hello. Microsoft just updated on my laptop and I was asked to change my PIN number to log into my laptop. I logged in, however, it asked me to verify with my alternate email address. That alternate email address was closed and I no longer have access to it. Now, I have attempted to change the alternate email address to and alternate phone number and it will take 30 days to update. I have no way of getting out of it without my alternate email. Will I not be able to use my laptop for the next month? What can I do?

:)

P1nzZzz, Apr 11, 2022
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Apr 11, 2022
  3. needsleep Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Apr 11, 2022
  4. I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop

Microsoft account on desktop,laptop, and xbox one

Hi,

To correct the issue, we suggest you to perform the steps below:

• Press Windows log key + S.
    • Type User Accounts and click on it from the result.
    • Click on Manage Another Account.
    • If your son's account appears there, you can remove it and retain your account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop

1. I can not log into my Microsoft account and, consequently, laptop - Similar Threads - log Microsoft account

2. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it: I Had a Phone Call on my Landline From a Person claiming to be from Microsoft & he told me that my Computer HAD Security Issues & that you would fix them, BUT he has locked my Account & I cannot sign into it to Read my E-Mails or do Anything else....
  3. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it: I Had a Phone Call on my Landline From a Person claiming to be from Microsoft & he told me that my Computer HAD Security Issues & that you would fix them, BUT he has locked my Account & I cannot sign into it to Read my E-Mails or do Anything else....
  4. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  6. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  7. google account hacked resulted in deactivationrecovered,consequences microsoft account log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google account hacked resulted in deactivationrecovered,consequences microsoft account log...: I'm trying to log-in into my account cause windows ask's it when i go to settings,recap: my google account was hacked and it was compromised ,it was deactivated because the hacker sent a bunch of emails and people reported it for spam,i got my account back but there is...
  8. google account hacked resulted in deactivationrecovered,consequences microsoft account log...

google account hacked resulted in deactivationrecovered,consequences microsoft account log...: I'm trying to log-in into my account cause windows ask's it when i go to settings,recap: my google account was hacked and it was compromised ,it was deactivated because the hacker sent a bunch of emails and people reported it for spam,i got my account back but there is...
  9. google account hacked resulted in deactivationrecovered,consequences microsoft account log...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....