Windows 10: I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7

Discus and support I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm the owner of Forza Motorsport 7. I play on PC in Windows 10. For several days I can not log into the game receiving a message that I could not log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OlexandrBakai, Sep 8, 2018.

1. OlexandrBakai Win User

I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7

I'm the owner of Forza Motorsport 7. I play on PC in Windows 10. For several days I can not log into the game receiving a message that I could not log into Xbox Live (error 0x8015DC0B). What can I do?

:)

OlexandrBakai, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Motorsport 7 Demo on Xbox One X Available

Source: Native 4K Racing on Xbox One X Begins Tomorrow with Release of Forza Motorsport 7 and New Demo - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Play Forza Motorsport 7 on Sept. 19 with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos

Source: Play Forza Motorsport 7 Today with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos, Check Out Our Launch Trailer and More! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not log into Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - log Xbox Live

2. Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 - the game sometimes does not start: Hello, The game sometimes does not start (Sometimes the game starts normally, I do not understand that). One to two weekends back the game was allways normally started. Now, sometimes after I clicking on the game icon, the game logo will appear and after a few seconds the...
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decided not to load up. Having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  4. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...
  5. Help! I can not log into xbox live windows 10 error 0x8015DC0B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I can not log into xbox live windows 10 error 0x8015DC0B: Good afternoon. I can not enter the maincraft with Windows 10. At first I thought it was in the game, then I tried it through windows to enter xbox live and at the entry write error 0x8015DC0B such error is not found anywhere. On the site xbox live, I go normally to the...
  6. Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 6 unplayable: I got Forza Motorsport 6 apex beta through Windows Store. First of all it takes almost 10 minutes to run *sarc Second, both the first cutscene and race are slideshows, and sometimes some textures begin to disappear. The sound is fine, though. The lag happens specially...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo on Xbox One X Available

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Motorsport 7 Demo on Xbox One X Available: H38yNXIhV7I Since the launch of Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, we’ve been energized by our fans’ feedback and engagement. We’re excited to share that with the release of Forza Motorsport 7, starting with early access in September, and the continued...
  8. Play Forza Motorsport 7 on Sept. 19 with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos

in Windows 10 News
    Play Forza Motorsport 7 on Sept. 19 with Xbox One and Windows 10 Demos: QITXLdS3eW0 We’re excited to let everyone know that the official Forza Motorsport 7 demo for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC will be available today for download at 10 a.m. PDT, with three unique racing experiences showcasing the depth and breadth of the experiences...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19: _PKL3323wkQ Forza fans, the green flag is about to drop on Forza Motorsport 7! The game goes live worldwide on Oct. 3, with Ultimate Edition owners hitting the track on Sept. 29. As we near the finish line, the team has been working non-stop to deliver fans the biggest...
  10. E3 2017: Feeling the Weight of Xbox One X in Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2017: Feeling the Weight of Xbox One X in Forza Motorsport 7: Dokpy_KIuyA For more than a decade, the Forza Motorsport series has established itself as not only one of the most robust and realistic racing sims on console, but home to one of the most passionate and vibrant online gaming communities in the world. With so many unique...