Windows 10: I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large.

Discus and support I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I changed the resolution in my laptop, and now, I can't even login.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JusticeSeeker2, Mar 17, 2019.

1. I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large.

I changed the resolution in my laptop, and now, I can't even login.

:)

JusticeSeeker2, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 17, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

I can not  login to my computer because the screen is too large. [​IMG]

I can not  login to my computer because the screen is too large. [​IMG]

zinou, Mar 17, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large.

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large.

1. I can not login to my computer because the screen is too large. - Similar Threads - login computer screen

2. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  3. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  4. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  5. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  6. The screen is too large.

The screen is too large.: My screen is too large all of a sudden. I tried reducing to 80% but it doesn't seem to work. I don't know how it got this way, unless it was one of the upgrades from HP. HELP....
  7. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have adjusted screen resolution, display settings and everything I know to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/50b56c32-0f20-473a-b91b-84326904c761
  8. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have tried everything and I cannot fix this. Everything too large on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/4a34236a-ded6-43a1-9b30-616e962b781c
  9. display too large for my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display too large for my screen: my windows display does not fit into my screen size it is too large & I cannot access the start button or the toolbar properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large-for-my-screen/ecd5bdc7-b48f-4bae-a3cf-df7004becee7
  10. Desktop too large for screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop too large for screen: I've just bought a NUC PC and started setting it up as a Media PC. However, the desktop and any other screens are two wide and to high to fit in the monitor. The Monitor is my SAMSung TV. The Windows start icon is too far to the right, the bottom task bar only shows 50% of...