Windows 10: I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even...

Discus and support I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is the error I get while I try to login in Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AkankshaVishwanath, Aug 29, 2021.

1. I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even...

This is the error I get while I try to login in Microsoft store

:)

AkankshaVishwanath, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Microsoft Account login is not opening

Hi,

• Are you able to login to the same account using web browser?
    • What is the exact error message?

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft account password once and check if it helps.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, Aug 29, 2021
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 29, 2021
  4. I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even...

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even...

1. I can not login to my Microsoft account. If I do so I'm getting an error. And I can't even... - Similar Threads - login Microsoft account

2. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  3. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  4. So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. Can i get...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. Can i get...: So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. The games i'm talking about are sea of thieves and minecraft. I've tried to fix this before and i thought it worked. But now i'm having the same problem again....
  5. So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. Can i get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. Can i get...: So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. The games i'm talking about are sea of thieves and minecraft. I've tried to fix this before and i thought it worked. But now i'm having the same problem again....
  6. So i'm 15 and can't leave my microsoft family. This means i can't play games. Can i get...

7. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, i've been trying to login my account but for some reason i can't, in the store when i select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says "Let's get you signed in", then I press continue, the popup closes and nothing happenNow, in settings, two things happen,...
  8. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, i've been trying to login my account but for some reason i can't, in the store when i select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says "Let's get you signed in", then I press continue, the popup closes and nothing happenNow, in settings, two things happen,...
  9. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

10. I can't login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to my microsoft account.: https://reddit.com/link/hrx168/video/4hs0my8be3b51/player When I try to sync Microsoft Edge it shows me an error 0x801901f4. When I try to sync from Windows settings the window just disappears. I reinstalled Windows 3 times, downloading the iso 3 times from the media...