Windows 10: I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin

Discus and support I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After added registry value of "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoConnectedUser=3" as suggested in the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bo's Vivid, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin

After added registry value of "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoConnectedUser=3" as suggested in the web to disable microsoft account login, I am not allowed to login to my PC and not able to change my pin after restarted my PC. I need your help to fix this.

:)

Bo's Vivid, Jan 21, 2020

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 21, 2020
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2020
  4. I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin

Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin

1. I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin - Similar Threads - login using pin

2. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  3. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  4. changed another users pwd, but he used pin to login. now he can not login with pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changed another users pwd, but he used pin to login. now he can not login with pin: I had changed another users pwd, since he forgot it, but he used pin to login. Now he can not login with pin. How to change he's way to login?...
  5. changed another users pwd, but he used pin to login. now he can not login with pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changed another users pwd, but he used pin to login. now he can not login with pin: I had changed another users pwd, since he forgot it, but he used pin to login. Now he can not login with pin. How to change he's way to login?...
  6. changed another users pwd, but he used pin to login. now he can not login with pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can not login via PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not login via PIN: Hi, i set up PIN code in settings. When i want to log in a do not have that choice at log in screen. I have the same PIN at PC and there is any problem, but at my HP laptot a can not set this up. Thank you in advice....
  8. How can I change my PIN to 0000 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change my PIN to 0000 ?: On my older build this is what I've set it as. But unfortunately on the new PC, I tired the same but M$ said you can't do that because of a policy change. If that's the case, then how come they didn't ask me to change the old PIN on my old PC? submitted by /u/NXGZ [link]...
  9. change my login pin.

change my login pin.: My login PIN has possibly been compromised. For security\ty sake id like to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-login-pin/4fe8d44a-42ff-455c-9419-584b8a31cb28
  10. I can not login with my PIN and scan finger

I can not login with my PIN and scan finger: Hello, a friend is not able to login to his laptop with his PIN and scanning his finger. He is able to login to his account.microsoft.com and he believe the Laptop-IBM that is listed under devices is the laptop that he tries to login. can he reset it or fix it?...