Windows 10: i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

Discus and support i can not move around when i am in my bios settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i got to my bios/ uefi settings i can not go to the menue i want to go to. I try and use arrow keys but nothing works i am stuck on the first page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vickiclark3, Dec 6, 2022.

1. i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

when i got to my bios/ uefi settings i can not go to the menue i want to go to. I try and use arrow keys but nothing works i am stuck on the first page and can not do anything

:)

vickiclark3, Dec 6, 2022

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Dec 6, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

1. i can not move around when i am in my bios settings - Similar Threads - move around bios

2. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move applications around my screen: I can't move application windows around, only when they are not fullscreen mode and minimalized. when i hold and try to drag the window down to make it smaller it doesnt budge...
  3. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't move applications around my screen: I can't move application windows around, only when they are not fullscreen mode and minimalized. when i hold and try to drag the window down to make it smaller it doesnt budge...
  4. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just moved files around, and when I open a directory where I moved files in, it "loads" a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just moved files around, and when I open a directory where I moved files in, it "loads" a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/all_is_love6667 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xtd7w/i_just_moved_files_around_and_when_i_open_a/
  6. i can not move around when i am in my bios settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not move around when i am in my bios settings: when i got to my bios/ uefi settings i can not go to the menue i want to go to. I try and use arrow keys but nothing works i am stuck on the first page and can not do anything...
  7. How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...

How do I get around this issue? Is there a key I can just press because when I go to bios...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gregb569 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzusbm/how_do_i_get_around_this_issue_is_there_a_key_i/
  8. When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

When I drag my windows around only the border moves?: Theres only a black outline of the window moving around w my mouse instead of the window and all the contents of said window. How do I make it so the whole window moves w the mouse. submitted by /u/__Regimental__ [link] [comments]...
  9. Why am I am no longer able to move my desktop icons around and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I am no longer able to move my desktop icons around and how do I fix it?: A few days ago I stopped being able to move my desktop icons around if I try to move one of the icons to a different place it instantly moves back to where it was. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Second monitor is frozen, but I can still move my mouse around.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor is frozen, but I can still move my mouse around.: I have noticed a new issue where my second display is frozen, however I can still see my desktop and move my mouse around, but I am unable to click, drag any windows, or do anything. So all I see is my desktop and taskbar and my mouse moving but nothing else moves. If I drag...