Windows 10: I can not open any microsoft app.

Discus and support I can not open any microsoft app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not open any app on windows 10.I always shows error " This app can't open".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kavya Srivastava, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I can not open any microsoft app.

I can not open any app on windows 10.I always shows error "
    This app can't open".

:)

Kavya Srivastava, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can not open any microsoft app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 17, 2019
  4. I can not open any microsoft app.

Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

I can not open any microsoft app.

1. I can not open any microsoft app. - Similar Threads - open microsoft app

2. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  3. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  4. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...: I accidentally pushed my headphone cable, causing the screen to lose connection and the PC fans started to get louder, so I turned it off and on manually. But then, after I rebooted, a blue screen happened twice. The third time the boot started repairing the C drive, but when...
  5. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...: I accidentally pushed my headphone cable, causing the screen to lose connection and the PC fans started to get louder, so I turned it off and on manually. But then, after I rebooted, a blue screen happened twice. The third time the boot started repairing the C drive, but when...
  6. Can´t open Microsoft Store or any other Microsoft apps, can't search, can´t open the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cant open any files or pictures, neither can I open the camera app or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open any files or pictures, neither can I open the camera app or Microsoft Store: For some reason I cant open any pictures or videos and when i try to the error message, "app didnt start" comes up. when i open file explorer the tab to open other files is also gone. I cant open my camera app and Microsoft Store and when i open my computer, im immediately...
  8. I can not get any of my apps to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not get any of my apps to open: Apps will not open when I click on them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-any-of-my-apps-to-open/ce161384-114e-4a90-b7d0-143cf6977f1e
  9. I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App: A stated above I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App. Any time I attempt to install with the Store App it freezes. I have reset the Store App multiple times but this does not work. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?...
  10. I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!: I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. It was working a few days ago, now nothing. I keep getting the updating Microsoft box, then the red X saying can not open program. Help! I have tried the PowerShell thing without any success....