Windows 10: I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry"

Discus and support I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to open JPEG images in my photos. I receive the error "Invalid Value for Registry".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HB_123, Apr 12, 2019.

1. HB_123 Win User

I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry"

I am unable to open JPEG images in my photos. I receive the error "Invalid Value for Registry".

:)

HB_123, Apr 12, 2019

2. 'invalid value for registry'

Hi Julie

The error message 'invalid value for registry' that you encountered could be caused by a recent update, errors in the apps cache or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Which application did you use to open the image files?
    • Does the issue occur only with a specific image file format or does it occur in any image file format that you tested?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 12, 2019
  3. invalid value for registry

Try to open a jpeg file and get the following error message, (invalid value for registry.

JohnRuscitelli, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Ukarmy Win User

invalid value for registry error

Have updated windows 10, when trying to open my photos I get this

warning 'invalid value for registry error'. Why? What can be done to allow my

photos to open again?

Ukarmy, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can not open JPEG image error "Invalid Value for Registry" - Similar Threads - open JPEG image

2. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  3. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  4. Invalid value of registry and Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid value of registry and Apps not opening: I have a Windows 11 Home Single Language system upgraded from Windows 10 last year. Last week the Windows Security app, McAfee and other Windows apps stopped opening. I tried restarting/going back to a restore point. I checked Windows Update and the cumulative update failed...
  5. Invalid value of registry and Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid value of registry and Apps not opening: I have a Windows 11 Home Single Language system upgraded from Windows 10 last year. Last week the Windows Security app, McAfee and other Windows apps stopped opening. I tried restarting/going back to a restore point. I checked Windows Update and the cumulative update failed...
  6. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid value for registry: A few months ago, I noticed that, out of nowhere, some preinstalled apps refused to open. The ones I can list off the top of my head are- notepad- calculator- photos- the media player for audio- the microsoft store- the snipping toolWhen I try to open a file using an app like...
  7. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invalid value for registry: whenever i open any of media files such as photos , videos, music , it shows 'invalid value for registry ' i am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/1b1d183f-44a2-4be3-9c11-20d9c25dc446
  8. "invalid value for the registry"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "invalid value for the registry": After a recent windows update when trying to open pictures i get the error message "invalid value for the registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-the-registry/c37eedff-6615-46b7-9b15-05318c01aece
  9. Invalid value for registry.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry.: Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to disable the Windows auto update function indefinitely. Eventough I keep disabling them in the Windows Update Settings, somehow the computer end up updating windows again which results being a problem. I am a Windows...
  10. Windows 10 "Invalid Value for Registry"opening JPEG

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 "Invalid Value for Registry"opening JPEG: My Windows 10 won't open JPEGs. I get the error message "Invalid Value for Registry" whenever I attempt to open JPEGs. I have tried virtually every procedure/suggestion to be found with recourse to the google search engine, but thus far I have had no success. Does anyone here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does invalid for registry mean

2. img invalid value for registry

3. invalid value for registry error message

4. cant open jpegs invalid value for registry win 10