Windows 10: i can not open my tablet

Discus and support i can not open my tablet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it asking to sign in then just a movement and search for app in the store ? you need to install app for this task would you like to search for one in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lalithPavan.p, Oct 14, 2020.

1. i can not open my tablet

it asking to sign in then just a movement and search for app in the store ? you need to install app for this task would you like to search for one in the store

:)

lalithPavan.p, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 14, 2020
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 14, 2020
  4. i can not open my tablet

On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

i can not open my tablet

1. i can not open my tablet - Similar Threads - open tablet

2. laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it: i have a windows tablet lenovo ideapad duet 3i and when i close it and open it again its stuck in tablet mode and i have to reattach the keyboardit is very annoying and i couldnt find a fix for itwhat i tried: reinstall windows 11[moved from de-de]...
  3. laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it: i have a windows tablet lenovo ideapad duet 3i and when i close it and open it again its stuck in tablet mode and i have to reattach the keyboardit is very annoying and i couldnt find a fix for itwhat i tried: reinstall windows 11[moved from de-de]...
  4. I have a windows 8.1 toshiba tablet and every time i start it up it opens Shell startup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 8.1 toshiba tablet and every time i start it up it opens Shell startup...: Ive had some problems with my tablet before but Ive never encountered this kind of problem before. Im not exactly good in this field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-81-toshiba-tablet-and-every-time/c45fcbf9-8674-4534-88bf-b76d8e6919be
  5. I have a windows 8.1 toshiba tablet and every time i start it up it opens Shell startup...

I have a windows 8.1 toshiba tablet and every time i start it up it opens Shell startup...: Ive had some problems with my tablet before but Ive never encountered this kind of problem before. Im not exactly good in this field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-81-toshiba-tablet-and-every-time/c45fcbf9-8674-4534-88bf-b76d8e6919be
  6. My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine,...: My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine, but the tablet will not stay up unless I prop it up with something...
  7. My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine,...

My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine,...: My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine, but the tablet will not stay up unless I prop it up with something...
  8. My Surface Pro with keyboard will not stay upright when opened -- the tablet works fine,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to stop Surface tablet from unminimizing all windows when opening cover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Surface tablet from unminimizing all windows when opening cover: When I close the cover on my Surface tablet running Windows 11, it goes to sleep. That's fine. But when I open the cover, it not only wakes up, it unminimizes all the minimized windows. Every time.I don't want any windows un-minimized unless I deliberately do it. How can I...
  10. How to stop Surface tablet from unminimizing all windows when opening cover

How to stop Surface tablet from unminimizing all windows when opening cover: When I close the cover on my Surface tablet running Windows 11, it goes to sleep. That's fine. But when I open the cover, it not only wakes up, it unminimizes all the minimized windows. Every time.I don't want any windows un-minimized unless I deliberately do it. How can I...