Windows 10: I can not open Origin on my laptop.

Discus and support I can not open Origin on my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to be able to easily access origin to play my downloaded games but now I can't access origin or my games. I have restarted my laptop multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cat.E., Jul 13, 2018.

1. Cat.E. Win User

I can not open Origin on my laptop.

I used to be able to easily access origin to play my downloaded games but now I can't access origin or my games. I have restarted my laptop multiple times but I still seem to be unable to open it. Every time I click on origin or the downloaded game in question, The Sims 4, I am confronted with the loading circle and then nothing.

:)

Cat.E., Jul 13, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 13, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not open Origin on my laptop. - Similar Threads - open Origin laptop

2. How can I recover my original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my original settings?: Using laptop with Win 11 V. 21H2. I don't usually turn it off but close the lid and the equipment was available when I reopened it. It was not so last Sunday: when I openned the lid the equipment was off. When I pressed the power key, at some point in the process I don't...
  3. How can I recover my original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my original settings?: Using laptop with Win 11 V. 21H2. I don't usually turn it off but close the lid and the equipment was available when I reopened it. It was not so last Sunday: when I openned the lid the equipment was off. When I pressed the power key, at some point in the process I don't...
  4. I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it......: I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it... when I disconnected the charger my laptop is suddenly off....
  5. I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it......: I can not open my laptop with reserved power....I had to connect my charger to open it... when I disconnected the charger my laptop is suddenly off....
  6. How can i change the original windows 10 home license on my damaged laptop to a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i change the original windows 10 home license on my damaged laptop to a new laptop?: am using acer aspire 5750 laptop using windows 7 original version updated windows 10 home nowmy old laptop dose not work now I have bought a new computer and how to add this license to it ?...
  7. I open my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I open my laptop: Hi Good day! Kindly assist me with my laptop huawei d15 because when I change the pin and add finger print for password my father accidentally shutdown the laptop and when I open the laptop the first finger print that we put pop says "Your PIN is required to sign in"...
  8. how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop

how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop: hey .. I bought my labtop like three years ago.. it had an original windows 10 .. accidentally I had to completely format the hard drive , so I lost my original windows 10 .. I really want to get back windows 10 to my laptop because I don't want to use cracked one … Thanks a...
  9. why can i not open documents on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can i not open documents on my laptop?: I cannot open any documents on my laptop or attachments in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-open-documents-on-my-laptop/06e53ca5-5b54-492f-a89e-fdb1969134b4"
  10. Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop

Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop: I have a laptop from my company. it currently has win 7 enterprise. Can I tell if was originally supplied with a Win 10 instal and therefor already activated for win 10 ? How can I know if Microsoft already has the laptop on Win 10 activation system ? 73084