Windows 10: I can not open Origin on my laptop.

Discus and support I can not open Origin on my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to be able to easily access origin to play my downloaded games but now I can't access origin or my games. I have restarted my laptop multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cat.E., Jul 13, 2018.

1. Cat.E. Win User

I can not open Origin on my laptop.

I used to be able to easily access origin to play my downloaded games but now I can't access origin or my games. I have restarted my laptop multiple times but I still seem to be unable to open it. Every time I click on origin or the downloaded game in question, The Sims 4, I am confronted with the loading circle and then nothing.

:)

Cat.E., Jul 13, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 13, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not open Origin on my laptop. - Similar Threads - open Origin laptop

2. Opening my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening my laptop: Please let me know when you are going to eliminate the need for me to accept terms and all the other startup actions every other day. I have had a Microsoft Account for many years. Surely this is good enough for you without deleting all my recent activities. What have I done...
  3. Can I upgrade my laptop's processor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade my laptop's processor?: I've recently noticed that my 2011 Toshiba Satellite L755-S5214 gets up to a CPU temperature of around 70°C, which isn't good. It currently has an i3-2310M, with a maximum operating temperature of 85°C. I'm thinking of upgrading to an i7-2710QE, which is a quad-core processor...
  4. can not open new laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can not open new laptop.: We purchased a new laptop for one of our departments and they did not use it right away. The original set up was lost so now we can not log in because no one knows the password. The message (your device is off line) keeps coming up but it shows that the internet is...
  5. can not open any video in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not open any video in my laptop: excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, [ATTACH] show this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-any-video-in-my-laptop/70d5971e-aab4-42a9-89c5-22ccd11403f9
  6. Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?: My Laptop is a 2015 Windows 10 HP BeatsAudio 8gb RAM and Pavilion 17. The fan has been roughly loud and annoying lately getting noisy for absolutely no reasons. No viruses and it has been cleaned thoroughly....
  7. How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop?: How can I pair my laptop with the bluetooth that is in the laptop? Despite of having the followings, I can not pair them. Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service Service supporting the audio gateway role of the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile. Automatic (Trigger Start) Local System...
  8. can i copy my dvd's to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i copy my dvd's to my laptop: instead of taking loads of dvd's on holiday i was wondering if i could download them to my laptop and if so how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/can-i-copy-my-dvds-to-my-laptop/8945ad11-317d-48d1-9441-b3f4f1264c42
  9. Removing original administrator from laptop so I can reset it to myself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing original administrator from laptop so I can reset it to myself: I purchased this Lenovo Ideapad 320 as a gift for my former girlfriend (as well as myself) and allowed her (being the good guy that I am) to create the initial set-up in which she had the only Admin privilege (which looking back now was not smart). It is set up with...
  10. Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I tell if Win 10 was originally installed on my enterprise laptop: I have a laptop from my company. it currently has win 7 enterprise. Can I tell if was originally supplied with a Win 10 instal and therefor already activated for win 10 ? How can I know if Microsoft already has the laptop on Win 10 activation system ? 73084