Windows 10: I can NOT open RAW Files

Discus and support I can NOT open RAW Files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have spent 3 days trying to download stuff and it's not working! I have download the Windows insider program and it is not the right one for the Raw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshJayKyChi, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I can NOT open RAW Files

I have spent 3 days trying to download stuff and it's not working! I have download the Windows insider program and it is not the right one for the Raw Photo extension. That means I can NOT down load the RAW Photo Extension I tried downloading the another RAW program because all I am trying to do is VIEW Full Frame RAW files. I can NOT seem to find the LIVE help when it is open but I can find it when it's closed. Could some one please help! I know there must be a quick and easy way to view these files without all this hassle

:)

AshJayKyChi, Apr 19, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    assign .raw files to Adobe Photoshop

try this

right click on a .raw file and select open with

tick the "always use this app to open .raw files" box

click More apps

scroll to the bottom of the list and click on look for another app on this pc

navigate to the executable file for Adobe photoshop and click Open

Martmcd, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Ketxxx Win User

I can NOT open RAW Files

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

I can NOT open RAW Files

1. I can NOT open RAW Files - Similar Threads - open RAW Files

2. Raw Image Extension - Can't open DNG Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raw Image Extension - Can't open DNG Files: Hi there,I recently purchased a drone with RAW Image capabilities. However when I opened the files on my computer they appeared tiny on the screen and often inverted or sideways. From here I went and installed the Raw Image Extension hoping that would fix the problem, however...
  3. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  4. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  5. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  7. How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  8. How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  9. File RAW

File RAW: Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-raw/e1b498f5-d80e-460e-8834-c5de98fb08a3
  10. How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The RAW image file format contains a minimal amount of processed data from the camera hardware and hence brings in high quality and more detailed images. This is the reason RAW image files are usually very high in size. If [...] This post How to open and...