Windows 10: i can not play age of mythology

Discus and support i can not play age of mythology in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IGNACIOCARRILLO, Oct 7, 2019.

1. i can not play age of mythology

The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch.

:)

IGNACIOCARRILLO, Oct 7, 2019
  2. BossDweeb Win User

playing Age of Mythology

There are several different methods to prevent this game from going to black screen.

One is to create a new user profile. If your trawl the links in the search below you will find a number of threads on the Steam,

and other forums that cover other potential fixes which may better suit your situation.

age+of+mythology+Extended+Edition+black+screen

BossDweeb, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Age of mythology software malfunction

My age of mythology game no longer plays on my newly updated windows 10. will this be corrected?

CharlesOnwumere, Oct 7, 2019
  4. i can not play age of mythology

playing Age of Mythology

I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things
    else, I've getting a complete black screen. Can only hearing the music and anything else. Can someone try to help me. Sorry my Englisch not so good, I'm french.

christopheKAMMERER, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

i can not play age of mythology

1. i can not play age of mythology - Similar Threads - play age mythology

2. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  3. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  4. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  5. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  6. Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?: I have my Age of Mythology Gold Edition discs and product code, but I have a Surface and thus do not have a disc drive. Is there a place for me to download the game and then enter my product code? I saw this but the links no longer work:...
  7. Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp: I recently tried to install my copy of Age of Mythology on Windows 10. It installed fine with no issues other than when I go to open the game the tmp file ~f1d055.tmp pops up for a second then disappears. I have tried all the fixes I could find for compatibility and have...
  8. twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology: "The D:\Games\Age_of_Mythology\twitchsdk_32_release.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  9. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  10. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i play a age of mythology dvd game