Windows 10: I can not play play roblox which I installed on google

Discus and support I can not play play roblox which I installed on google in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why I can not play roblox which installed on google on surface pro 10? Can you help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Duong Thien Nhan, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I can not play play roblox which I installed on google

Why I can not play roblox which installed on google on surface pro 10? Can you help me please?

:)

Duong Thien Nhan, Jan 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Can't play Roblox

I have one question because something happened to my laptop I cant play roblox i want to play my roblox and I'm getting mad

Bendy_the_dancing_demon, Jan 14, 2021
  4. rubanen Win User

I can not play play roblox which I installed on google

Bluescreen when playing ROBLOX.

Hi, I've recently been getting a lot of bluescreens for playing ROBLOX, specifically a game called Phantom Forces. It happens randomly, sometimes when I play ROBLOX and use discord/without discord or with spotify/without spotify. It only happens when I play
    ROBLOX.

I've tried doing a fresh install of ROBLOX but it didn't help. Any ideas? I'll provide some screenshots of the windows recover popup.
    I can not play play roblox which I installed on google 639e504f-67ca-4bff-855c-8a5bc200733b?upload=true.png

I can not play play roblox which I installed on google 9de08870-a0fd-423d-ab3a-cc3b27624ab6?upload=true.png

I can not play play roblox which I installed on google 30ac3db4-9ba9-4d8a-90cf-a566630ff9ee?upload=true.png

rubanen, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I can not play play roblox which I installed on google

1. I can not play play roblox which I installed on google - Similar Threads - play play roblox

2. Why can't i play Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i play Roblox?: I have a Dell Latitude E7470 and I'm having problems trying to launch Roblox.Microsoft store version of Roblox crashes when it starts up.Roblox website version also wont launch because it says "Roblox cannot run inside a virtual machine".I have 30 mbps internet speed, updated...
  3. Why can't i play Roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i play Roblox?: I have a Dell Latitude E7470 and I'm having problems trying to launch Roblox.Microsoft store version of Roblox crashes when it starts up.Roblox website version also wont launch because it says "Roblox cannot run inside a virtual machine".I have 30 mbps internet speed, updated...
  4. I cannot play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  5. I cannot play roblox

I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  6. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I play Roblox on window 10?: Whenever I press play on ROBLOX game, the error message says this: "This version of %1 Is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information and then contact the software publisher."I try everything I could to make It fix.I...
  7. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I play Roblox on window 10?: Whenever I press play on ROBLOX game, the error message says this: "This version of %1 Is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computers system information and then contact the software publisher."I try everything I could to make It fix.I...
  8. How can I play Roblox on window 10?

9. Google Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Play: How do I download the google play app onto my windows 10 laptop? Its not in the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/657eba74-d0ad-4e0f-b324-29fa66ff428a
  10. Google Play

Google Play: How can I get Google Play on to my new Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/3e17e2e2-5c63-42a2-afa7-4b17a90c301b