Windows 10: i can not print a document in PDF

Discus and support i can not print a document in PDF in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to Print my PDF file. I can not do it. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IjazAkhter, Jan 12, 2021.

1. i can not print a document in PDF

I have been trying to Print my PDF file.

I can not do it.

Please help

:)

IjazAkhter, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 12, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

i can not print a document in PDF

Can not print a pdf file

Need a couple of questions answered first....

1. Since you're saying "am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo" can I assume the printer is networked?
    2. Is the "form that is now in a PDF format" the only document you're having issues with, only PDF files, or any document?
    Also (in the vein of not assuming) did you save the file first before attempting to print?

sygnus21, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

i can not print a document in PDF

1. i can not print a document in PDF - Similar Threads - print document PDF

2. Can no longer print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can no longer print to pdf: I tried to print something and I was prompted with "no printer found". A quick look at Control Panel showed there was no Print to PDF icon. Add s Printer found no printer nor gave me further choices to do so. I went to Programs and Features and both choices for virtual...
  3. Can no longer print to pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    Can no longer print to pdf: I tried to print something and I was prompted with "no printer found". A quick look at Control Panel showed there was no Print to PDF icon. Add s Printer found no printer nor gave me further choices to do so. I went to Programs and Features and both choices for virtual...
  4. Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent

Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent: Trying to print a PDF document. The "scale percent" box has changed permanently from 100% to 97%. How do I change this back to 100% permanently? This is only an issue when printing a PDF from a saved file - printing any Microsoft Office document works fine....
  5. Microsoft print to PDF changes document content

Microsoft print to PDF changes document content: Hello All, A user has reported that printing from a software and using Microsoft Print to PDF, caused content that displayed correctly on screen to change, see examples below: Example 1: 287 was changed 207 Example 2: Page number 18 on screen got changed to 10 Example...
  6. I can not print my document

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can not print my document: I can not print my document. I think I had an account and I added a new account for one month. Would you check and see if I have two accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-print-my-document/e300d6f4-30c3-47bb-a598-1f9a02ee26e0
  7. Printing to PDF from scanned document

Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  8. Can not print a pdf file

Can not print a pdf file: I am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo. I can open the pdf file but when I click print nothing happens, I get no response from the HP printer which I have not had any problems with. I would include the Windows version number but do not...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523