Windows 10: i can not receive on outlook

Discus and support i can not receive on outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to receive my outlook messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-receive-on-outlook/68d319cf-80d0-4eb4-8772-fd7082ab4683 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nelander&herNewNotificati, Jul 31, 2020.

1. i can not receive on outlook

how to receive my outlook messages

:)

nelander&herNewNotificati, Jul 31, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    i can not receive on outlook [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Unable to receive emails on Outlook

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly help you.

Are you able to send emails?

Have you tried sending one yourself?

I would suggest you a link which provides troubleshooting steps for not receiving mails on Outlook. Have a look and check if the issue can be resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/not-receiving-email

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 31, 2020
  4. i can not receive on outlook

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

i can not receive on outlook

1. i can not receive on outlook - Similar Threads - receive outlook

2. Outlook is blocking the Sender I trusted. I don't receive emails from him, no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook is blocking the Sender I trusted. I don't receive emails from him, no matter what I do.: Good afternoon. I have a problem with outlook mail. I am the administrator of the site prohr-services.com. Users of the site leave requests with their contact information in the feedback forms to get advice and details for cooperation. I also have access to the company's main...
  3. Outlook is blocking the Sender I trusted. I don't receive emails from him, no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is blocking the Sender I trusted. I don't receive emails from him, no matter what I do.: Good afternoon. I have a problem with outlook mail. I am the administrator of the site prohr-services.com. Users of the site leave requests with their contact information in the feedback forms to get advice and details for cooperation. I also have access to the company's main...
  4. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  5. new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages

new outlook app for windows stopped receive new gmail messages: HiI am using new outlook app for couple of monthes now and every thing was ok.I have one hotmail account and two gmail accounts in the app nd all the accounts worked just fine until one gmail account stopped receving or sending emails while the othe two accounts continue to...
  6. I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account

I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account: I cannot send e-mails from my outlook and the Microsoft support suggested to use a different version of outlook but a. I do not know my version and b. i do not know which version,. Can you please help?...
  7. I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account: I cannot send e-mails from my outlook and the Microsoft support suggested to use a different version of outlook but a. I do not know my version and b. i do not know which version,. Can you please help?...
  8. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...: How do I report someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles they are stealing from my points account and receiving packges this week. I want their outlook account investigated...
  9. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...: How do I report someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles they are stealing from my points account and receiving packges this week. I want their outlook account investigated...
  10. How do Inreport someone using an outlook email address to receive e giftcards from airmiles...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security