Windows 10: i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything

Discus and support i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have started a problem when I updated windows 10 dated 0ctober 2018. So I uninstalled it and anted to go back to previous version but it gave me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lengsantos, Jan 20, 2019.

1. i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything

I have started a problem when I updated windows 10 dated 0ctober 2018. So I uninstalled it and anted to go back to previous version but it gave me a message to free up space. I have free up space but the message is the same and I have uninstalled everything except my internet security but it gives the same message. Now my PC is not working thanks for that update 0ctober 2018. I don't have money to buy a new pc and I am on fixed income, so what do I do now?

:)

lengsantos, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Geosammy Win User

Show storage space in This PC

Thanks for this suggestion.
    Resetting the folder view options to default didn't bring up the storage bars for any of my drives.
    No matter what view I set it as, the storage bare still doesn't show. Even after setting the folder view options to default.
    i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything [​IMG]

Geosammy, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Geosammy Win User

I can't get This PC to show the storage space bars for my drives and I've done all that's been suggested in this thread.
    Any ideas why I might not be able to make the storage space bars show?

Geosammy, Jan 20, 2019
  4. i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything

Make sure you have the "Tiles" option selected in the "View" tab.

i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything [​IMG]

joeypent69, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything

1. i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything - Similar Threads - reset due storage

2. I have reset my Windows 10 with a backup but cannot see my storage space anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have reset my Windows 10 with a backup but cannot see my storage space anymore: Please can I get some advice how to restore it? I saw a post where the commands -get-physicaldisk and reset-physicaldisk where used but I cant see any details on how to use them and I am not that technical to use unfamiliar commands though I have coppied and pasted into cmd...
  3. I have reset my Windows 10 with a backup but cannot see my storage space anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my Windows 10 with a backup but cannot see my storage space anymore: Please can I get some advice how to restore it? I saw a post where the commands -get-physicaldisk and reset-physicaldisk where used but I cant see any details on how to use them and I am not that technical to use unfamiliar commands though I have coppied and pasted into cmd...
  4. I have reset my Windows 10 with a backup but cannot see my storage space anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I keep my backups on Windows Storage Spaces?

Can I keep my backups on Windows Storage Spaces?: Hi guys,I referred to this already here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-storage-space-vs-backupfilesystemsystem/367cf2c0-87f1-45bf-8e67-7dc724bcef93But since I had no other choice, I'm in fact using my Storage Spaces as a backup-holding...
  6. How can I increase the amount of storage in my storage space?

How can I increase the amount of storage in my storage space?: I originally allocated 1TB of storage from my 2TB hard drive. Now I want to increase it but it seems like the change option is missing. How do I resolve this issue? *I included a screenshot[IMG]...
  7. i can not reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can not reset my pc: i can not reset my pc . what should I do ? some rensomeware attack my pc. so I need to format my c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reset-my-pc/70a9a89a-1f0e-401f-8704-1cf25c16aa82
  8. I can not reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not reset my pc: My computer's system is windows 10, and every time I try to reset my pc, it just says that something went wrong and canceled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reset-my-pc/c0bdf316-86fe-49a6-ac43-abbdbdcc5dc2
  9. storage: i dont have enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    storage: i dont have enough space: my pc dosent have enough room to get the newest window update i dont have enough space however my labtop wont let me uninstall any app anyway it says that i need all theses and my hole internal storage is being taken up by microsoft please help thank you ps my wireless mouse...
  10. I can' reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' reset my pc: I have a laptop that I use to play games like Fortnite, PUBG e.t.c. My computer has been very slow lately and my games have been freezing alloy. I did some research and found that I should reset my pc which I have done in the past and it has helped. When I tried to reset my...