Windows 10: I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

Discus and support I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc won’t re set I have tried everything and it won’t work it just says “insert your windows installation media and restart your pc with the media”I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Coleman3, Jun 20, 2024.

1. I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

My pc won’t re set I have tried everything and it won’t work it just says “insert your windows installation media and restart your pc with the media”I have only used the pc a hand full of times and just want it gone someone help me

:)

Jack Coleman3, Jun 20, 2024
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 20, 2024
  3. SkogginsK Win User
    Parental Controls: Child PC Screen Time limits reset to "Max Scheduled" & allowed window resets to 24 hours/day

HI thanks for this suggestion. Sadly, I found that one a few months ago. Tried it at the time and it didn't work either I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to... :(

To answer your other question about access to my son's PC:

• For the test you suggested above (the 15 minutes etc.) I was away from the PC and he was using it. So it's possible he's somehow resetting the limits, BUT ..
    • A few days ago I sat at his PC and did the following test:
      • Logged into his account - checked and no limits
      • Switched to my account, set the limits there
      • Switched to his account - checked and limits working
      • Switched to my account, and after about 10-15 minutes the limits had reset
      • Switched to his account - no limits
      • The whole time I was at the PC and he was nearby but not at the PC so couldn't have adjusted the limits

SkogginsK, Jun 20, 2024
  4. I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

1. I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to... - Similar Threads - reset tried many

2. I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...: My pc won’t re set I have tried everything and it won’t work it just says “insert your windows installation media and restart your pc with the media”I have only used the pc a hand full of times and just want it gone someone help me...
  3. I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not reset my pc I have tried many of times now and it’s stressing me out as I want to...: My pc won’t re set I have tried everything and it won’t work it just says “insert your windows installation media and restart your pc with the media”I have only used the pc a hand full of times and just want it gone someone help me...
  4. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  5. I stressing out can someone please help me

I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  6. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.: Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to....
  7. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.: Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to....
  8. hacker hacked my devices i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker hacked my devices i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found...: Hi guys ,I am suffering since long time ago as hacker hacked all my devices at home now for main laptop for my bans i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found adminstrat account which is not me and domain not existing or not be contacted without any option for...
  9. hacker hacked my devices i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found...

hacker hacked my devices i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found...: Hi guys ,I am suffering since long time ago as hacker hacked all my devices at home now for main laptop for my bans i succeed after many tries to reset my pc now I found adminstrat account which is not me and domain not existing or not be contacted without any option for...
  10. Bitlocker locked me out and I want to reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker locked me out and I want to reset: So, I don’t ever remember turning BitLocker on, but when I turned my computer on this morning I was told it has encrypted my drive and I need the recovery key to continue. Given the fact I never set this up, I don’t have the recovery key. At this point I have spent about 2...