Windows 10: i can not save anything on my computer.

Discus and support i can not save anything on my computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can not save anything on my computer. a pop up ask if i am sure i want to make changes to my computer. the pop up only has NO. it does not show YES.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgePatterson_73, Oct 31, 2019.

1. i can not save anything on my computer.

i can not save anything on my computer. a pop up ask if i am sure i want to make changes to my computer. the pop up only has NO. it does not show YES.

:)

GeorgePatterson_73, Oct 31, 2019

2. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Cannot save the photos from a cd to my computer

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

How exactly are you trying to save the photos from CD to Computer?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Open the picture folder form CD by inserting it to the Computer.

• Select the pictures and right click and click on copy.
    • Open the folder from Computer where you want to save it.
    • Right click on this folder and click on paste.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Jerry8A Win User

i can not save anything on my computer.

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

i can not save anything on my computer.

1. i can not save anything on my computer. - Similar Threads - save anything computer

2. my laptop wont save anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop wont save anything: My laptop doesn't have a battery and being using it for awhile like that, but after awhile when it shutdown or the charger is plugged out it reset all the installed application and delete all files from the folders, also am unable to select the start menu weather by using the...
  3. my laptop wont save anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop wont save anything: My laptop doesn't have a battery and being using it for awhile like that, but after awhile when it shutdown or the charger is plugged out it reset all the installed application and delete all files from the folders, also am unable to select the start menu weather by using the...
  4. my laptop wont save anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. not saving anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not saving anything: when ever i restart my computer everything dissapears its hasnt done this before but now it is and i have to sign back in and sometimes my computer has to restart for an update but when i did it it made all my downloads were gone my desktop changed to how it never was and...
  6. I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.: When I attempt to sign into anything that requires my Microsoft account, it will not work. It will bring up the account selection screen and I click on the account that is mine and the one I want to use and then it will load for about 10 seconds and bring up the error:...
  7. Can I do anything to save my battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I do anything to save my battery?: [ATTACH] So I've been having issues with batter capacity since around February. It started shutting down around 25% (Maybe an hour and a half at most?) around the beginning of February, then started shutting down at 45-50% (about 30-40 minutes) in the middle of the month....
  8. I can not save what I am working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not save what I am working on my computer?: I can not save what I am working on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-save-what-i-am-working-on-my-computer/990dd497-e7d1-458d-84ac-c9ccbccf83d2"
  9. I can't download/save anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't download/save anything: I was trying to download a video by right clicking and clicking "save as" but for some reason my documents didn't show up so i could input where to save it and chrome didn't begin the download, except the icon flashed and when i tried closing the app a pop-up warned me that...
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...