Windows 10: I can not save what I am working on my computer?

Discus and support I can not save what I am working on my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not save what I am working on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Solomie, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Solomie Win User

I can not save what I am working on my computer?

:)

Solomie, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 22, 2018
  4. I can not save what I am working on my computer?

web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not save what I am working on my computer? - Similar Threads - save working computer

2. I am trying to update my computer but cant seem to be able to. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update my computer but cant seem to be able to. What can I do?: I am trying to update my laptop and continue to run into issues. What can I do to stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-update-my-computer-but-cant-seem-to/cb4220b2-15ef-498f-b4ab-4fe80c0b8cc3
  3. I am trying to update my computer but cant seem to be able to. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to update my computer but cant seem to be able to. What can I do?: I am trying to update my laptop and continue to run into issues. What can I do to stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-update-my-computer-but-cant-seem-to/cb4220b2-15ef-498f-b4ab-4fe80c0b8cc3
  4. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?: I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop-my-pin-doesnt-work/695075a8-0449-419a-93de-166fd04f9348
  5. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?: I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop-my-pin-doesnt-work/695075a8-0449-419a-93de-166fd04f9348
  6. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. What can I do to convince my computer that I am in the Eastern time zone and not Pacific?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What can I do to convince my computer that I am in the Eastern time zone and not Pacific?: I have gone into Settings and tried setting in manually, tried telling it to set it automatically, no matter what I try, when I exit settings it reverts back to Pacific time....
  8. i can not save anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not save anything on my computer.: i can not save anything on my computer. a pop up ask if i am sure i want to make changes to my computer. the pop up only has NO. it does not show YES....
  9. Can my employer see what I do at work when I am connected to VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can my employer see what I do at work when I am connected to VPN?: Hello, I commute to work and live there combined for nearly six months a year. As you can imagine I have a lot of free time at work and I do not want my employer to know what I'm surfing and doing on the internet when not actually at work. When I do work for my employer...
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...