Windows 10: I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help!

Discus and support I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed that I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I've read some articles and they said the issue was from malware softwares like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Samo Alabbas, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:37 AM.

1. I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help!

Hello, I noticed that I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I've read some articles and they said the issue was from malware softwares like Mcafee and other apps, But I do not even have Mcafee or any malware softwares.When i try to access the Windows Defender through the settings app, this is the only thing i see:However, When I access Windows Defender Settings through the windows search bar, I get this message:Overall, I don't know what's causing this issue, there might be a hiding app that's protecting my PC but how can i know which software it is?

:)

Samo Alabbas, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:37 AM
  2. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

3. P4-630 Win User
    SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/let-your-windows-8-defender-update-itself-automatically.34359/

4. I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:38 AM
Thema:

I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help!

1. I can not see my Windows Defender settings, I need help! - Similar Threads - Defender settings need

2. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  3. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  4. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help! - Windows' Settings Compromized: Hi, today i noticed that i got 2 viruses: Azorult and Zusy. Well, i cleaned my computer and deleted all the infected files but something weird is happening, when i open some specific settings on my computer it shows that windows could not find the file "cmd /c start /min...
  6. I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help, I want to uninstall Windows defender: I need help, I want to uninstall Windows Defender, which you could recommend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-want-to-uninstall-windows-defender/de8da0e9-5921-44ab-940b-f9864a569bbf
  7. I need help to change my project setting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need help to change my project setting: I have broken display on my notebook, so Iam using second monitor conecte by hdmi-dvi. I' ve started my notebook in save mode and I probabbly need to do some start up, but I cant see nothing on my display. I need to change my project setting.. if i press windows+p for these...
  8. i need help with privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with privacy settings: i can never find a way to change my mine craft settings because the Xbox settings always take me top the support page, which i don't want. I just want to play mine craft multiplayer. anyone care to actually help me? give me links on where i can find what i need as well...
  9. I need help with unicode I see the symbols as squares

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with unicode I see the symbols as squares: https://imgur.com/gallery/E12NVRQ I have looked for solutions everywhere and two days ago I tried to fix it but it is not possible so if there can be someone to help me please...
  10. I need help turning on Windows Defender in 8.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help turning on Windows Defender in 8.1: Hello. I recently removed my Kaspersky Anti Virus using the removal tool. I then restarted my computer and still cannot get Defender to work. I keep getting error message "The app has been turned off and needs to be turned on". I went to the Action center and tried to turn on...