Windows 10: I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I

Discus and support I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have followed different topics and each time I attempt to unlink/disconnect one drive it does not seem to take i.e. I follow instructions, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chicofl, Jan 22, 2020.

1. chicofl Win User

I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I

I have followed different topics and each time I attempt to unlink/disconnect one drive it does not seem to take i.e. I follow instructions, but when I then start a file in Word and go to save, it it still defaults to one drive and makes me select other option E.G. This PC do I need to log out and back in to make this work. I don't want to use one drive back up for my docs.

Thanks,

:)

chicofl, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 22, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not seem to disconnect one drive from windows 10. I - Similar Threads - seem disconnect drive

2. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  3. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  4. How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?: I recently got an NVMe drive 970 Evo Plus 2 TB and want to make it my new boot drive since it's supposed to be much faster than my current SATA based ssd. Most of the help guides I've found assume an old drive died and there isn't a working copy of windows on the machine, not...
  5. How can I remove a device from one drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove a device from one drive: Today around 2pm I was uploading some files to one drive when I saw a notification saying some of these files that were uploaded have been permanently deleted I was shocked because my one drive had my most important documents. I have a feeling that some other device has...
  6. Can I Do This With One Drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I Do This With One Drive?: I have a folder on my E: drive that I want to access from anywhere on our home Lan. I've always ignored One Drive because the first I ever knew about it was when it told me it was full. Before I ever asked it to do anything. So I looked at it now and I've just spent half an...
  7. Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?: [ATTACH] I am currently reinstalling Windows 10 Kann ich One Drive bei Windows später aktivieren?
  8. I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I seem to recall one can actually get help from Microsoft here, but seemingly the sidebar...: I did try to contact Microsoft support directly but, of course, the chat window hung . . Here is what I typed in that window. (Naturally, I saved the text, thinking it might get lost.) I have a screenshot of visual corruption of the font list in Word. That corruption has...
  9. Quicken and One Drive disconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quicken and One Drive disconnect: I can't get Quicken to work because it is in the ONE Drive folder, and Quicken won't work with One Drive. I get a message that says it's being used by another process. Quicken agent told me to call Microsoft, but I can't get anyone to talk to by calling Microsoft. Help,...
  10. How can I unlink the Microsoft One Drive account from Windows 10 from the Microsoft One...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I unlink the Microsoft One Drive account from Windows 10 from the Microsoft One...: Hi, How can I unlink the Microsoft One Drive account from Windows 10 from the Microsoft One Drive Website? Is there any way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlink-the-microsoft-one-drive-account/7f663480-9adc-4743-b30a-793a670845c6"