Windows 10: I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10

Discus and support I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10 Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanMSullivan, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10

I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10 Word

:)

JanMSullivan, Jun 29, 2019

2. windows 10 .HOW DO I GET ON SCREEN CAPS NOTIFCATION?

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Are you referring to Caps Lock Notifications?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key

• Type Settings

• Click on Ease of
      access

• Select Hear a tone When you press Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock status as
      ON
    I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 29, 2019
  3. RSJ25 Win User
    windows 10 .HOW DO I GET ON SCREEN CAPS NOTIFCATION?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key

• Type Settings

• Click on Ease of
      access

• Select Hear a tone When you press Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock status as
      ON
    Hi!

Ok,, so you hear a tone. Fine. But what about people who are hard of hearing?

I am, thankfully not hard of hearing, but I usually keep my speaker muted when I am working.

I think it extremely thoughtless of Microsoft to have removed the Caps Lockon screen indicator available in Windows 7.

Another example of lack of understanding that we are not all the same and do not work in exactly the same way.

Get with it Microsoft. Show some consideration.

Thank you for listening, but I am one angry user of Windows 10!

RSJ25, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10

1. I can not select "Drop Cap" in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - select Drop Cap

2. Drop-down when selecting MOVE or COPY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop-down when selecting MOVE or COPY: Just now things have changed when doing a Move or Copy from the tool bar. Whereas before there was just a small "select location" in the toolbar, I now get this huge drop-down menu with "select location" at the bottom. I don't know how or why this suddenly changed but I'd...
  3. Drop-down when selecting MOVE or COPY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-down when selecting MOVE or COPY: Just now things have changed when doing a Move or Copy from the tool bar. Whereas before there was just a small "select location" in the toolbar, I now get this huge drop-down menu with "select location" at the bottom. I don't know how or why this suddenly changed but I'd...
  4. Drop-down when selecting MOVE or COPY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I remove this " CAPS LOCK" indictor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this " CAPS LOCK" indictor?: [ATTACH] Since the last windows update it starts to show submitted by /u/t_x11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfpiwv/how_can_i_remove_this_caps_lock_indictor/
  6. Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows: Window 10 dropping internet, can I get an earlier version of windows without having to pay for it? My computer is only about a year old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-dropping-internet-can-i-get-an-earlier/a4bbaaed-0f13-4f7b-af02-56e15f21c092
  7. mouse drag/drop/selection problem

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse drag/drop/selection problem: hello. I have a logitech M510 and M705 mouses. i primarily use the M705 mouse when I had this problem. I tried the M510 to see if its a mouse problem, Its a very annoying problem. I am having trouble dragging and dropping files. when dragging, it cuts out on me. other...
  8. How can I disable hover-select in Windows 10 2019?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable hover-select in Windows 10 2019?: All previous fixes for this suggest going to the Ease of Access Centre => Make the Mouse Easier to Use, and making sure the box 'Activate window by hovering over it with the mouse is unchecked'. None of these options are available on my brand new MS laptop, released 10/2019....
  9. How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10: How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10 the old regedit for 8.1 doesn't seem to work? 11464
  10. Can I select a file this way?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I select a file this way?: If I have a file's full path and name on the clipboard, how can I use the Run box (or any other way) to get it quickly selected (highlighted) in File Explorer please? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 99784