Windows 10: I can not send emails

Discus and support I can not send emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vanessadebarry, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I can not send emails

Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109 Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing SMTP email server. I contacted my internet server provider and everything is fine.

:)

vanessadebarry, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Mar 28, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

I can not send emails

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

I can not send emails

1. I can not send emails - Similar Threads - send emails

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  5. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  6. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  7. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  8. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  9. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  10. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing