Windows 10: i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

Discus and support i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dulcehorta, Sep 15, 2019.

1. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo

:)

dulcehorta, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 15, 2019
  4. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

Gifting Locking Up

I am a regular player of Microsoft Bingo but have been away for a couple of weeks and now because there are a lot of built up gifts it locks up and won't let me receive gifts or gift my friends when I o into Social. Can you please help?

KathyDobbie, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

1. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo - Similar Threads - send gifts gifts

2. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  3. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  4. gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift: I would like to give my computer to my cousin which she will be using for her schooling . This is a high specs PC and I think it will help her a lot.Im planning to remove my account to the computer and remove all my files. How do I obtain that kind of process and I want to...
  5. gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gift: I would like to give my computer to my cousin which she will be using for her schooling . This is a high specs PC and I think it will help her a lot.Im planning to remove my account to the computer and remove all my files. How do I obtain that kind of process and I want to...
  6. gift

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. cant get gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get gift: bought minecraft for my brother, sent it to him as a gift, says gift sent. he cant use the code and never got an email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-gift/8343cd0d-8dfd-4a0d-929a-263923286090
  8. Gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting: How do we gift Microsoft Bingo tickets? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifting/23db86df-c87a-47b2-b73a-15655bf552bc
  9. Gifting My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gifting My PC: Hi, I am in the process of gifting my laptop to a friend and would like to find the "cleanest" way to remove all of my files before I give it to him. Any assistance will be appreciated. I have an HP Pavillion Notebook, Microsoft Windows 10 Home version. *** Email address is...
  10. Gifting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gifting my PC: I have windows pc that I want to gift. I want the new owner to be able to use the programs that I've installed. However, I do not want the new owner to have access to my Microsoft account. I currently sign in with my Microsoft password. If I delete this device from my...