Windows 10: I can not set up my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support I can not set up my windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not set up my windows 10 laptop * Original title: windowss 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by malissaperry, Jan 7, 2020.

1. I can not set up my windows 10 laptop

I can not set up my windows 10 laptop

* Original title: windowss 10

:)

malissaperry, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I can not set up my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - set laptop

2. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%: Hi guys, as the title, my laptop freeze randomly and stop working I must force shutdown and reset the laptop whenever I set Maximum Processcor State at 100%If I set it down to 99%, my laptop works well but the performance is downed significantly.For example: - When I set it...
  3. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%: Hi guys, as the title, my laptop freeze randomly and stop working I must force shutdown and reset the laptop whenever I set Maximum Processcor State at 100%If I set it down to 99%, my laptop works well but the performance is downed significantly.For example: - When I set it...
  4. My laptop freeze randomly when I set Maximum Processor State at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account: I am logged into a friend's account for some reason on the settings app and i can't log out in order to log back into my own account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-settings-is-logged-into-someone-elses/c7a40d2c-63d1-4a6d-910f-a72392fb21c9
  6. My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account

My laptop settings is logged into someone elses account: I am logged into a friend's account for some reason on the settings app and i can't log out in order to log back into my own account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-settings-is-logged-into-someone-elses/c7a40d2c-63d1-4a6d-910f-a72392fb21c9
  7. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  8. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  9. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  10. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...