Windows 10: I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.

Discus and support I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I attempt to sign into anything that requires my Microsoft account, it will not work. It will bring up the account selection screen and I click on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by uneverse, Dec 7, 2020.

1. uneverse Win User

I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.

When I attempt to sign into anything that requires my Microsoft account, it will not work. It will bring up the account selection screen and I click on the account that is mine and the one I want to use and then it will load for about 10 seconds and bring up the error: Something went wrong please try again later, with the error code 0x80070781. I have the latest version of windows and I checked for a virus already. I do not know what to do can someone please help me?

:)

uneverse, Dec 7, 2020

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 7, 2020
  4. I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account.

1. I can not sign in to anything on my computer with my account. - Similar Threads - sign anything computer

2. I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer: I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-xbox-account-on-my-computer/39b01be5-195a-48cd-aa46-8d83ec2d8375
  3. I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer: I can't sign in on my Xbox account on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-xbox-account-on-my-computer/39b01be5-195a-48cd-aa46-8d83ec2d8375
  4. Can not sign into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not sign into my computer: I was trying to log in but it said that I'm not able to use my pin but it said that I could set it up but when I click it nothing happens so I tried logging in with my password but it didnt work so then I changed my password through my phone and typed it in but it still...
  5. Can not sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not sign into my computer: I was trying to log in but it said that I'm not able to use my pin but it said that I could set it up but when I click it nothing happens so I tried logging in with my password but it didnt work so then I changed my password through my phone and typed it in but it still...
  6. Can not sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't sign into anything with my microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign into anything with my microsoft account: I keep getting the error; "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." whenever I try to log into microsoft store, and I get; "We were unable to sign you into xbox live" when I try signing into the game bar. I'm updated, and I've tried resetting the apps, and...
  8. i can not save anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not save anything on my computer.: i can not save anything on my computer. a pop up ask if i am sure i want to make changes to my computer. the pop up only has NO. it does not show YES....
  9. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-sign-in-to-my-icloud-account-my-computer/481fc64b-244d-4be2-9730-9692e770f791"
  10. Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to anything with Microsoft account on my PC: I'm unable to sign in to anything with a Microsoft account on PC. I've tried adding an account in settings, Mircosoft Store and Xbox App. I get the same error with all: Unable to sign in error code: 0x80070002 Method tried to fix: Quit store service. System scan....