Windows 10: I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website

Discus and support I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep running into issues with windows family settings. For some reason the Microsoft website will not allow me to remove blocked apps for my sons... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ashlockheart, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website

I keep running into issues with windows family settings. For some reason the Microsoft website will not allow me to remove blocked apps for my sons computer. I have relogged into my account more then once to see if that fixed the issue, but it still won't let me unblock an app. What have you guys done to the website?

:)

Ashlockheart, Feb 27, 2019

2. How to unblock websites on your computer?

Hi Joy,

There are some ways on how to unblock websites on a Windows computer. For us to determine what is the best option to address your issue, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • Are you using your personal computer or is the computer owned by your school?
    • Are you using the internet connection provided by your school when you're trying to access the website and play the game?

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 27, 2019
  3. i want to unblock roblox.

I apologize my son is trying to unblock this website. I do not want it unblocked at this time.

ROBERTBRAUN1, Feb 27, 2019
  4. I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website

unblock the websites

How to unblock the blocked websites in windows 10phone

mahendrakoppula, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website

1. I can not unblock apps for my sons computer anymore on the microsoft website - Similar Threads - unblock apps sons

2. how can I unblock program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I unblock program: I am trying to run DJI assistant 2 for drone updates and adjustments how can I unblock this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unblock-program/c47d5701-63a5-4c9f-a13c-688c4c265bd2"
  3. My son needs to approve authentication on app to log onto the Microsoft Auth app?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My son needs to approve authentication on app to log onto the Microsoft Auth app?: My son activated Dual Auth and used his phone as a second factor. He remove the profile, but now to re-connect he needs to approve his dual auth in the app. We did a password reset request and now need to wait for 30 days for something to happen. First of all, what will...
  4. My son can access blocked websites via https

My son can access blocked websites via https: I created a child account for my son last evening. He received an invitation which he accepted. 1 minute later, he received another email saying he has been removed from the family. However, on my account, he is still there as "child". My son is on Windows 10. He...
  5. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....
  6. computer locked(using my son's computer)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    computer locked(using my son's computer): my computer will not work after the update for win 10.all i get is the recycle bin,unable to use the start button to go in and do a recovery..please help...not impressed...
  7. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Computer Not Supported Anymore???: I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time... Is this true that my computer cannot run Windows 10 any longer??? My Gateway spec are at the bottom......
  8. How do I change this computer from me to my son !

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change this computer from me to my son !: How do I change this computer from me to my son ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-change-this-computer-from-me-to-my-son/d957f812-9d8b-4073-abfc-f5937e12b0d9
  9. I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this: I need a site to be unblocked. How can I do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cannot-get-on-a-site/39a51ec5-3d5d-4318-81b4-90b886fbb4fc
  10. DNS Unblocker and Microsoft Edge

DNS Unblocker and Microsoft Edge: I've recently removed DNS Unblocker and its associated trojan from my Windows 10 operating PC. DNS Unblocker is a pernicious program which hijacks links in browsers and throws up spurious advertisments in browsers. I then removed it from Firefox by selecting "Refresh...