Windows 10: i can not uninstall mc fee live safe

Discus and support i can not uninstall mc fee live safe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wan to unistall mc fee live safe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by deepak-2710, Nov 19, 2018.

1. i can not uninstall mc fee live safe

I wan to unistall mc fee live safe

:)

deepak-2710, Nov 19, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused i can not uninstall mc fee live safe :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Windows Live Movie Maker

Hi,

As you are facing issue with Windows Live Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 19, 2018
  4. i can not uninstall mc fee live safe

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

i can not uninstall mc fee live safe

1. i can not uninstall mc fee live safe - Similar Threads - uninstall fee live

2. Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my e-mail has been a glitchy mess. It takes forever to load and use. Th taskbar appears and disappears when I click on a message and it often times out and some of the messages disappear when I click on another e-mail.I've been getting my...
  3. Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my e-mail has been a glitchy mess. It takes forever to load and use. Th taskbar appears and disappears when I click on a message and it often times out and some of the messages disappear when I click on another e-mail.I've been getting my...
  4. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  5. to ask how to stop Mc fee Checking For updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    to ask how to stop Mc fee Checking For updates: Dear Community Iam Using Vostro 3590 DEll iam Using mcfee Antivirus that Keeps Checking For Updates Continusly for 5 days How to stop that It Drain my Battery Very Fastly Please Say the solution Anyone Please iam Waiting For your Answers thank you YOurs Sincearly...
  6. Can I uninstall Realtek Audio Console safely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I uninstall Realtek Audio Console safely?: It was already installed when I finished installing Windows 10 and from the looks of it I won't ever touch it but do I need it for something important or can I uninstall it safely without it removing my audio drivers or something? submitted by /u/sanijaro [link]...
  7. Can I safely uninstall XSplit Gamecaster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I safely uninstall XSplit Gamecaster?: I recently purchased an Acer Predator Helios 300 and I've been spending some quality time with it, gently removing the toxic garbage that it was born with. I came across the app called XSplit Gamecaster and a quick google search mentioned that it cannot be safely uninstalled....
  8. Can I safely uninstall MicrosoftOfficeHub

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I safely uninstall MicrosoftOfficeHub: I have Office 365 installed on same computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-safely-uninstall-microsoftofficehub/248e0cea-40b0-4941-b811-31ace4eb034e
  9. Which can i safely uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which can i safely uninstall: I'm trying to free up space, besides system files there is apps and games though I deleted everything I downloaded from my C drive to save space. I have 3.25 gb worth of apps and games, all pre-installed. Is there any I can delete that wont effect my computer. If needed I...
  10. Can i uninstall Web Media Extensions safely?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i uninstall Web Media Extensions safely?: Hello, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/we...s/9n5tdp8vcmhs Can someone please provide an example of an open source formats commonly encountered on the web? If I don't use Microsoft Edge, Can I uninstall Web Media Extensions safely? Thanks Came [img] 112732